My 8 month old pup out of Jerry dog dame granddaughter to my old pie bred dog some pup he is 

FA70613A-1E63-4847-82F3-78362AB5DA2D.jpeg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Bradus1 said:

My 8 month old pup out of Jerry dog dame granddaughter to my old pie bred dog some pup he is 

Holy shit, bet he’s good on rabbits😀.

• Haha 1

Jerry some dog  seems to produce good strain good luck with pup mate

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bradus1 said:

That some pup that mate what was Jerry put to nice strong animal mate 

6 minutes ago, twelsh said:

That some pup that mate what was Jerry put to nice strong animal mate 

That’s the bitch not that tall think she’s 25inch 

B71C75A6-3295-45B8-9C7B-8CD79666C14E.jpeg

46 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

half x i had the season before this one just gone  out of golly lines work wise 100 percent but dog just had a bloody screw lose if u couldn't catch him after a kill couldn't find the wanker for hours best off working f****r on a long line very capable dog tho would like something of his stamp from a pup to bring up properly 

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (19).png

Did you get this dog from a fella off here? 

32 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Did you get this dog from a fella off here? 

i brought him from a lad i know from Birmingham he took the dog out and lost him on a herd,,dog found him self something to chew on and was smashed  and some man found him 10 mile from were he lost the dog lad went and picked the dog up and was abit shook i think as people had seen the dog in a mess so i had him but no im not sure were he had him from originaly 

16 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

i brought him from a lad i know from Birmingham he took the dog out and lost him on a herd,,dog found him self something to chew on and was smashed  and some man found him 10 mile from were he lost the dog lad went and picked the dog up and was abit shook i think as people had seen the dog in a mess so i had him but no im not sure were he had him from originaly 

Alright, just looked like a dog a messer that is a member in here, he was selling more dogs then anything I’ve seen. 

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Alright, just looked like a dog a messer that is a member in here, he was selling more dogs then anything I’ve seen. 

dont no pal what another man does with his dogs is totally up to them iv my own shit to worry so should you,, about dont see selling a dog makes a man a messer? if a shooting man buys and sells a few guns because they dont suit him does that make him a messer? messer to me means someone thats messed you about

Edited by jake2580
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

dont no pal what another man does with his dogs is totally up to them iv my own shit to worry so should you,, about dont see selling a dog makes a man a messer? if a shooting man buys and sells a few guns because they dont suit him does that make him a messer? messer to me means someone thats messed you about

The dog he was selling that looked like yours wasn’t 100% stock broken and could not trust around animals, I couldn’t give a f**k how many dogs he sells as I don’t buy secondhand dogs. Just saying he looked like a dog this fella was selling that in fairness should of been put down instead of a money spinner. I just thought if it was the same dog, good luck 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

The dog he was selling that looked like yours wasn’t 100% stock broken and could not trust around animals, I couldn’t give a f**k how many dogs he sells as I don’t buy secondhand dogs. Just saying he looked like a dog this fella was selling that in fairness should of been put down instead of a money spinner. I just thought if it was the same dog, good luck 

yeh thats me your own f***ing  businesses iv a dog here iv had for a good while no good with sheep so i simply dont take him near them simple as that,worry about your own dogs not mine if i pay for a dog ill do what the f**k i like with it,

Edited by jake2580