my young pup mother wheaten  bull grey father 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound,,has anyone got any pics of bull xs with a touch of wheaten in them?

90210375_539972363543718_645323337349726208_n.jpg

89872376_506797343604418_5689805414829391872_n.jpg

• Like 3

Nice strong looking pup that mate good luck in the future for you both atb longers01 

1 minute ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

5/8 3/8 little bit of Wheaton in ther 5 months old 

IMG_1372.JPG

Grow into that collar I should think 

Nice pup 

Int it mad how things change with time I remember when I first came on here would be probably ten years ago roughly, every pic of bulls was the big heavy type (dogs for certain type of work) now majority of the bulls seem to be built for speed, some nice dogs on here tho, credit to there owners.

7 hours ago, Rat face said:

Int it mad how things change with time I remember when I first came on here would be probably ten years ago roughly, every pic of bulls was the big heavy type (dogs for certain type of work) now majority of the bulls seem to be built for speed, some nice dogs on here tho, credit to there owners.

That's it soon get fed up o that lark

11 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Found some better ones of my old dog 

1562321040753.jpg

1560258501819.jpg

That's not a bull x ty did u bother feeding him

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

That's not a bull x ty did u bother feeding him

He was fed decent grub everyday twice a day. He was light built but bull x none the less 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

He was fed decent grub everyday twice a day. He was light built but bull x none the less 

He looked a nice dog mate right up my street 

I may of bin pulling your pissuer out 😁