Still got her brother here mate looking old now tho  jacob evo you had pup from her ?

• Like 1

On 31/03/2018 at 22:37, Bradus1 said:

He’s about 3 pal came from Ireland as a pup bred well half x stands at 26inch 

Bradus1 how’s that big black dog doing hope you had good season mate

20200324_160206.jpg.b4ebb5837c061492cc32760785359cc7.jpg

23 hours ago, Redace said:

Hello, new to the forum

Here's my bull x at 12 months old20200324_160206.jpg.4d2eb4999d3ef1a309c78071f4bfac9f.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twelsh said:

Bradus1 how’s that big black dog doing hope you had good season mate

Not got him no more pal he went bck to to lad who I got him off but he’s doing very well 

46 minutes ago, Bradus1 said:

Not got him no more pal he went bck to to lad who I got him off but he’s doing very well 

What went wrong 

Atb nosey bollox 

2 hours ago, Bradus1 said:

Sorry to hear that mate  he is proper bull x did he work what was expected of that type of dog mate hard to find stamp of bull x now days 

• Like 1

half x i had the season before this one just gone  out of golly lines work wise 100 percent but dog just had a bloody screw lose if u couldn't catch him after a kill couldn't find the wanker for hours best off working f****r on a long line very capable dog tho would like something of his stamp from a pup to bring up properly 

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (19).png

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, twelsh said:

Sorry to hear that mate  he is proper bull x did he work what was expected of that type of dog mate hard to find stamp of bull x now days 

Yes pal loves his job reason I got rid was I sacked the dog game for a while but was lost without a working dog bck into it again got a decent grafter and a 8 month old pup out of the Jerry dog