Jeff Burrell - disgusting (allegedly)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be a dealer in dogs, you need to have a certain mindset... I remember a commercial breeder once telling me,.."You would never be any good at it, Phil,..you ask the buyer, too many questions"

Fella is still talking to Jeff on the phone 

Bosun,.. You are not alone in taking a fancy towards that old style lurcher type..?. Back in the day, I had a useful lurcher bitch, name of Mercedes... I had some great times, both day and n

Posted Images

12 hours ago, paulus said:

Maybe the original poster of this topic has got the reaction he was after!!!!.  yes this site comes up on a google search but so do plenty of other sites, then there is the "allegedly"bit, i don`t have a scooby if what he says is true or not but to vilify a man  on, at best, a Chinese whisper is not for me i`m afraid. 

Were you been hiding paulas?

Hows it going bud?

20 hours ago, northamptonman said:

Finedon is a village/town about three or four miles from Wellingborough, I live in the county. 

. Finedon is three miles away and they is only 3estates in w, boro. Hemmingwell, Kings way, queensway. 

We met with him at the address in Finedon - On the drive of the house - Puppies in the boot of his car. Asked to use the toilet, was denied, said it wasn't working. Asked to see where the dogs are kept, was denied. Asked to see the parents - denied. Asked for a drink, also denied. Left without a puppy and a lot of suspicion/confusion. Parked up a few minutes away to call my friend from down South, five minutes later guess who drives past us? So we followed him, back to Wellingborough he went. To one of the three housing estates mentioned above. Puppies carried inside in a crate. Windows are indeed boarded up, house does indeed stink rotten. I've got everything I need now.

He's clearly using a friend's/family member's driveway to show his pups. To anyone that is taken to the Finedon address, ask to use the toilet, a drink, any of the things I asked, he won't be able to oblige. Full of shit.

I have no interest in dog peddlers etc etc.. each to their own.

But If I was selling puppies I wouldn't want complete strangers on my property, Simply because it's not very wise to trust anyone these days.lots of litters have been stolen due to being viewed by thieves who return later and take what they want without paying. 

On 06/01/2018 at 13:21, paulus said:

Maybe the original poster of this topic has got the reaction he was after!!!!.  yes this site comes up on a google search but so do plenty of other sites, then there is the "allegedly"bit, i don`t have a scooby if what he says is true or not but to vilify a man  on, at best, a Chinese whisper is not for me i`m afraid. 

Back in the room! Welcome back mun.