Jeff Burrell - disgusting (allegedly)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be a dealer in dogs, you need to have a certain mindset... I remember a commercial breeder once telling me,.."You would never be any good at it, Phil,..you ask the buyer, too many questions"

Fella is still talking to Jeff on the phone 

Bosun,.. You are not alone in taking a fancy towards that old style lurcher type..?. Back in the day, I had a useful lurcher bitch, name of Mercedes... I had some great times, both day and n

Posted Images

I agree with a lot u say but there are a lot of the so called lurcher men as bad  stuck on the dole and breeding for money  so they can go on the piss and sit in the pub talking a load of crap what there dogs have done  pups full of worms and there house as bad as the kennels so it's no good finger pointing at  2 or 3 people some want of the lurcher men want to take a good look in the mirror 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Maybe the original poster of this topic has got the reaction he was after!!!!.  yes this site comes up on a google search but so do plenty of other sites, then there is the "allegedly"bit, i don`t have a scooby if what he says is true or not but to vilify a man  on, at best, a Chinese whisper is not for me i`m afraid. 

• Like 7

It is just the same has hancock people  go on about the condition the dogs live in but I went there 30 years ago and they wasn't  as bad as people said so I thought to myself  when people had been having having a go at him on here I'll  go and be nosey and see what they are like now this is about 2 months ago because  I live quite  close  so of I went and to be honest  I have seen a lot worse yes the dog and pups don't have much human  contact and I wouldn't  feed the food to pups that they do but they where clean and before people have a go at me no I wouldn't  buy from there but as I have said  I have been to so called lurcher people's  houses a lot worse

• Like 2
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Maybe the original poster of this topic has got the reaction he was after!!!!.  yes this site comes up on a google search but so do plenty of other sites, then there is the "allegedly"bit, i don`t have a scooby if what he says is true or not but to vilify a man  on, at best, a Chinese whisper is not for me i`m afraid. 

Long time mate gd xmas ?

There's something fishy about this whole thread. If he keeps dogs in those conditions he needs them taken off of him. If he doesn't, then adding "allegedly" to a post like this doesn't make it any more acceptable IMO. 

I'm not sure about not knowing the address either. For a couple of quid you could find it in 2 minutes flat online. And was the person met and taken there blindfolded so they couldn't see the street name or house number?

Think whatever you like, I understand any skepticism. The "allegedly" was because it was not something I'd seen myself. We're due to go tomorrow ourselves to see some pups, yet he's given us a completely different address in a completely different town this time. He lives in Wellingborough and we've been told to meet him at an address in Finedon. 

1 minute ago, walshie said:

There's something fishy about this whole thread. If he keeps dogs in those conditions he needs them taken off of him. If he doesn't, then adding "allegedly" to a post like this doesn't make it any more acceptable IMO. 

I'm not sure about not knowing the address either. For a couple of quid you could find it in 2 minutes flat online. And was the person met and taken there blindfolded so they couldn't see the street name or house number?

If you could show me how to find the address online, I'll happily delete the thread instantly.

I went to his house to buy a pup around 8 yrs ago, never spoke to him since, the house wasn't a dump, dogs were in good nick, But I was there for F# ing hours getting lectured lol and he didn't like my mrs much at all ( neither did I though) 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Feck me, where you been? :D

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, paulus said:

Good post ??

Did u forget to log in under your other account paulus lol

Edited by C.green
  • Haha 2