• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

That's the first time Iv heard vinny jones get a good mention...

I beaten a few times on his old mans shoot, he's always there, not really worth a mention though. ;)

The land is a handy spot for a run though if your up early enough.

Edited by Waz

That's the first time Iv heard vinny jones get a good mention...

I beaten a few times on his old mans shoot, he's always there, not really worth a mention though. ;)

The land is a handy spot for a run though if your up early enough.

? Plenty hare out there

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
On 19/07/2017 at 18:11, Daniel cain said:

Pals with the glc-met Lennox lewis,the beautiful south,David grey at Glastonbury,ceris mathews,Kurt cobain in tjs newport-the manics,tony de vit,Carl Cox, sonique, judge Jules, nick Warren, Paul van dyk, the free stylers,and a ton more raving/clubbing in the 90's lol,atb dc

Sorry , randomly searching for something and this post came up , 

im absolutely gobsmacked at this , that no one mentioned it , but you’ve genuinely met Kurt cobain ?? 

Im working for a woman at the moment who has played parts in Holby,Brookside and loads of other stuff.Been working on her gaff for 4weeks and worked on her fathers farm buildings for a few years and only found out the other day when I asked her what she did when she went off and lives in London all week

I said hello and had a chat with Dick Strawbridge outside Next while our wives were inside trying gear on, gotta say impressive moustache seeing it in real life.

Ive also met Liam Howlett of the prodigy when fire starter first came out his house was done out like the inside of a cave really nice lad

I have met a few others I used to bump into loads when I was a Motorcycle courier which I did for well over ten years 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry , randomly searching for something and this post came up , 

im absolutely gobsmacked at this , that no one mentioned it , but you’ve genuinely met Kurt cobain ?? 

93 in TJ's Newport, Courtney loves band Hole was playing,and he was with her?

• Like 4

20 year ago when I worked at a 4 star hotel in Notts...we had loads of celebs and sports men in there...every year the wwe wrestlers would come...met a good few of them including the big show...John ceena..triple H...etc

Also met Ian Botham Gordon Ramsey...I remember Ramsey going and getting kebab after some kid walked past him with one...

• Like 1

Some of you boxing fans will remember Steve Collins...

When the wrestlers came me and another door lad had to get involved between Collins and one of the wrestlers....we were soon surrounded by the wrestlers...thank f**k Collins never threw a punch....and we managed to calm it down...but for a minute it looked very dodgy

• Like 2