2 minutes ago, Griswald said:

I don't care for your opinion, would you like me to share all the times you have trolled members?

Look here, me and you are going to fall out if this vendetta continues, how about you put me on ignore?

What good is that when you pop up with another id days after you are banned. The idea of banning is that the whole site puts you on ignore.  But you can't accept that.

And you still haven't explained how and why you are in conversation with this fruit cake other than obviously stirring the schit, i.e. trolling.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Griswald said:

Who cares what you think, ignore button, press it.

Getting too hard for you to answer is it? A screenshot from your phone talking to someone purely to troll others.

How about both of you ignore each other .It’s clear there’s no bromance happening any time soon .Questions still need answering though which both of you are capable of doing without the constant back and forth that tires the sites more gentle members like myself .Just grow the fuckup .

In the back of my mind whenever I see or read things about the ordinary Joe public seeing a large fast moving black , or striped , animal in a woodland or ina field , stalking or chasing something …..the first thing I always think is that these people are normal 9 to five types seeing excitement in life , and the reality of seeing a lurcher working is too much to comprehend ???

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

“with regard the DNA side of things A I,m not convinced of the honesty of the labs that do it “

Have things changed since 2017 @Greyman 

I don’t trust the labs myself, we had several positive hits before the section D notice was served on us and ever since every one has came back as dog ?? It’s one of the reasons the tooth pit work is so important as it’s pretty conclusive but it still needs to be peer reviewed before it’s recognised and covid kind of knocked everything off the rails but it’s getting there slowly and we have more and more specimen samples all the time ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t trust the labs myself, we had several positive hits before the section D notice was served on us and ever since every one has came back as dog ?? It’s one of the reasons the tooth pit work is so important as it’s pretty conclusive but it still needs to be peer reviewed before it’s recognised and covid kind of knocked everything off the rails but it’s getting there slowly and we have more and more specimen samples all the time ?

What’s a section D mate 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

What’s a section D mate 

Basically we had the positive dna samples and Rick was on the news waiting to announce to the public the truth and defra took out a D notice, which is an agreement between the government and media that they can stop any announcements that are not in the public interest or would cause panic and fear the Woodchester video I put up was the first half of the program the next bit was the announcement they are here which is the bit they pulled, like I said mate if I,m a liar then it’s not true and doesn’t matter but if you believe me the government deem it in your best interest not to no the truth,I could even be breaking the law by telling you about it I don’t know have to see if I get a knock ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Basically we had the positive dna samples and Rick was on the news waiting to announce to the public the truth and defra took out a D notice, which is an agreement between the government and media that they can stop any announcements that are not in the public interest or would cause panic and fear the Woodchester video I put up was the first half of the program the next bit was the announcement they are here which is the bit they pulled, like I said mate if I,m a liar then it’s not true and doesn’t matter but if you believe me the government deem it in your best interest not to no the truth,I could even be breaking the law by telling you about it I don’t know have to see if I get a knock ?

Thanks for explaining mate .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic