2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Years ago mate ,few poaching c**ts would try sell cats as rabbits .Only way to tell was to see kidneys intact .Well known fact ,where you been mate .

before my time  mate i’ve heard the tails 

but i wouldn’t need to see kidneys to tell it was a cat ? 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Unfortunately all these crypto subjects are full of people like that,

He has no credibility whatsoever after the alien visitations in his bedroom and the spaceships he was seeing often, even the one that landed and he photographed which looks like a camper van ? any producer shouldn't have given an individual like him airtime in truth. 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Griswald said:

The fact that these people give absolute nut jobs like that airtime leads me to think that they are actively lying to themselves and the general public, it makes the whole scene shady.

Jonathan McGowan sketch of the alien visitation in his bedroom when he was 20,he has also seen over 120 UFO incidents from single craft to fleets (his word) of spaceships (and now he is an expert on big cats?). 

Screenshot_20221024_224022.jpg

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Jonathan McGowan sketch of the alien visitation in his bedroom when he was 20,he has also seen over 120 UFO incidents from single craft to fleets (his word) of spaceships (and now he is an expert on big cats?). 

Screenshot_20221024_224022.jpg

It appears to be touching him…..”down there”….:icon_redface:

• Haha 1
Just now, Qbgrey said:

That’s not a space craft that a giant white crested newt ffs.

He sees spaceships like that often apparently,he is the very last person I would have on a program I wanted people to take seriously, anyone who gives him credence on anything needs locking in the same padded cell he belongs in, he is a total fantasist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

He sees spaceships like that often apparently,he is the very last person I would have on a program I wanted people to take seriously, anyone who gives him credence on anything needs locking in the same padded cell he belongs in, he is a total fantasist. 

We got more loons in this country than normal people. I met a loon  once who believed he was re incarnated his previous life he was a fighter pilot fighting over France.he was serious too.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, mackem said:

There are people like that in every walk of life. It doesn't undermine or confirm the existance of big cats or alien space ships, you just don't believe that he has experienced them. And if people are rubbishing his views on aliens and the like then why do they think that his views on other matters are credible? 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There are people like that in every walk of life. It doesn't undermine or confirm the existance of big cats or alien space ships, you just don't believe that he has experienced them. And if people are rubbishing his views on aliens and the like then why do they think that his views on other matters are credible? 

Does anyone seriously think he had aliens beaming down to his bedroom for "Chats" or he saw that spaceship/campervan land?One of his interviews he has a leopard skin, he found the dead leopard in the UK, skinned it, but he told a member of a British big-cat society he bought it from an antique shop. 

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Does anyone seriously think he had aliens beaming down to his bedroom for "Chats" or he saw that spaceship/campervan land?One of his interviews he has a leopard skin, he found the dead leopard in the UK, skinned it, but he told a member of a British big-cat society he bought it from an antique shop. 

There are fruit bats and attention seekers associated to every organisation. I worked amongst them for 25 years. As long as they are not the public face of that organisation then they are like the 'End is Nigh' blokes who used to wander around. People can take notice or not. What greb  / griswald is trying to do is play both ends against the middle. If this guy is discredited then why is greb / griswald communicating with him on his phone? And why are his comments on greyman and the big cat group to be taken seriously when everything else he says is unbelievable?

What this boils down to is that from the very start greb / griswald and his many disguises are contantly taking a pop at the big cat group. That is his sole purpose. To discredit the group and its members. And his experience is?

He is a troll, simple as.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Griswald said:

They are trolling everyone themselves because it's a lie and they know full well it is.

Do you think anyone with the slightest bit of credibility would have this fruitcake pushing the narrative?

You have been embarrassed several times on here and are desperately trying to get me banned, that's all it boils down to, you're plod so it's to be expected.

So how come you are in conversation with him?

Screenshot_20221024-194113_YouTube.jpg.9db880f4bd2afc98d064e5eda23de61b.jpg.9c1db03c5ef4b5bead766927b3aa1929.jpg

It just shows that you are a troll.

You have been banned many times. Nothing to do with me. The reason is closer to home.

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic