• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Griswald said:

The comments are very telling.

Screenshot_20221024-194113_YouTube.jpg

What are you trying to draw from that? He has an opinion like you do. But other people might disagree. He and you don't hold the monopoly on opinions. 

2 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Just watch the video, what parts do you disagree with?

Yes, even you have one. That's where your opinions come from. All you have done on this topic in all of your multiple identities is slag people off. Nothing positive has ever come from you. That is all you are on here for; to wind people up.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Well, no disrespect to anyone else who believes but Jonathan McGowan is a delusional fantasist.A self promoting guy who should not be taken seriously in any way shape or form. 

Unfortunately all these crypto subjects are full of people like that,I,ve not had enough contact or dealings to pass a fair comment,  I,ve strangely been drawn into all this seeking answers to things I,ve seen and found having lived a life we’re I avoided any publicity or public speaking always been a bit of a loaner enjoy my own company etc now I,m in a film and about to do my third radio program on the subject it’s a mad world  ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bush Rummager said:

That top line is 100% Greb!!

Well, he does often have discussions with himself via his multiple ids. Not surprising that he is quoting himself via a third party. The man (I use that term loosely) is a complete tool. Perhaps he could use Leatherman as his next id. It would be most appropriate.

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I totally get FD and greb standing their ground and stating it's not a big cat in the footage.. just voicing their opinion.. we're all entitled to do that. But nobody has actually said it is 100% a big cat have they not?? It's only been suggested it could be until proven otherwise. So to me it seems a waste of your time arguing against it.. unless you've got nothing else to do with your time like!!?

I'd wait until that 100% pic/ footage appears (if it ever does).. backed up by the people in the know.. then lay into it by all means.

But until then I'd be finding something else to do with my time..

mate,some folks would argue the colour of shit on here ? the offer was made for any of the great white hunters on here to go meet Greyman and have a day out in his company and actually meet some eye witnesses.....(I admit I was some what skeptical at the start) I was the only taker,the rest making the noise, retreated back up into the nut sack,where they feel safe from harm?couldn't make the effort to see what's what,but can find the time to keep coming back on this thread and shoot anyone else down who may have seen something or believe...what harm is Greyman or anyone else who believes, actually doing? life's to short for that shit imo?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

mate,some folks would argue the colour of shit on here ? the offer was made for any of the great white hunters on here to go meet Greyman and have a day out in his company and actually meet some eye witnesses.....(I admit I was some what skeptical at the start) I was the only taker,the rest making the noise, retreated back up into the nut sack,where they feel safe from harm?couldn't make the effort to see what's what,but can find the time to keep coming back on this thread and shoot anyone else down who may have seen something or believe...what harm is Greyman or anyone else who believes, actually doing? life's to short for that shit imo?

Very well put chief!!?

Let's see what what excuses they come up with!!? 

9 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Lads been on the pineapple express, heads gone. ?

Let's see this evidence, why on earth it can't be shown on here I'll never know but each to their own. 

Do what DC did matey and have a ride down the M5.. it's only a few hours from Durham.. or Mansfield or wherever you live now. Just tell your Mrs your nipping out for a bucket of coal..?

Just now, Griswald said:

You claimed that these new clips were 100% big cat, you cracking up pal?

Greyman is more than welcome to show me some of this top secret evidence that can only be brought forward via a one to one meeting.

Who said he's causing harm, if that's his hobby then good on the old lad, it doesn't mean we all have to buy it though.

You have your opinions,and I have mine,I've dug, scruffed,snared,lamped and run stuff up and down all over the UK, killing my fair share of British fauna,couldn't give a f**k if it's been re-introduced,if I'm asked to shift something,then I'm getting it gone ....ban never stopped me doing anything ...that's why I'm still at it,don't make excuses too busy with work,if it's your passion,then you find the f***ing time and make sacrifices ?bin off who ever stands in your way surely??? anyway it's that time of day....bath, food and a fatty?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers mate had a good day out I enjoyed it, when I get my house sold and start to take it a bit easier we’ll have to get out and catch that barbel and zander we promised ourselves, the other thing they are all missing is I’m still out wandering the land with my dogs doing exactly as I please going we’re I want with the added benefit of having a reason to be there if I,m collared,  winner winner ?

• Like 3

I met Greyman at the fishing comp a few years back, hes decent bloke and showed us a few bits that made me question my thoughts of "there are no big cats running wild in the UK"... 

Its interesting, I think everyone has the right to call out what they see, some of videos and pics are pretty suspect and some are ridiculous, Greyman calls them out himself... but the few he showed us were very convincing and hard to argue against.

The pic in the scope looks pretty good, the video looks fox like to me... 

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic