• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Good luck to them.

Has there actually been any video footage of what people think is a puma over here, all I've seen is black cat sightings.

Just black cats ?

1 hour ago, Griswald said:

Odd that you never hear of sightings of spotted leopards. If there's hundreds out there I find it hard to believe that none are of the spotted variety.

Black leopards are more inbred than their spotted kin, I'd hate to see what condition our cats would be if there was only black cats in the gene pool.

Grey man’s answer would be that the original release ,escapes were black due to the fascination of anything out the ordinary back in the day .Only peasants had spotted variety cats and they were few and far between because of cost .I’m getting the hang of this bull shit mate .?????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I reckon griswald is really Billy brown ??

He must have spent half the day looking up big cats on wiki. Amazing how much education you can obtain by copy / paste.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, mackem said:

The bottom pic is a lady called Angela MC Williams, a secretary, used to take her leopard for walks around Central London. 

Did you ever get to stroke her pussy?

• paulus locked this topic