• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Watch the film on Sunday, there is a section in it at the university we’re he explains the tooth pit work that is ongoing, there are also a few pics and some expert witnesses, even the girl that lost her arm in the tiger king makes an appearance and gives here opinion,  ?

Is that today Paul 

I totally get FD and greb standing their ground and stating it's not a big cat in the footage.. just voicing their opinion.. we're all entitled to do that. But nobody has actually said it is 100% a big cat have they not?? It's only been suggested it could be until proven otherwise. So to me it seems a waste of your time arguing against it.. unless you've got nothing else to do with your time like!!?

I'd wait until that 100% pic/ footage appears (if it ever does).. backed up by the people in the know.. then lay into it by all means.

But until then I'd be finding something else to do with my time..

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

But he is a naturalist, loves the countryside, and makes decent content. 

I actually no a few people that have worked with him and it’s not how they would describe him, he’s an armchair naturalist never walks more than a 100 yards from the car and is all about YouTube hits but there that’s just my opinion if it floats peoples boats go with it there’s room for everyone ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Today's Monday ?

Your right mate .I’m all over the place tbh .Laid up since Friday with a swollen knee .Burisitis or something similar .

On antibiotics and no weight bearing for a Feckin week ?

CBFF7E90-0AD6-4774-9BB0-65E69065BC43.jpeg

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your right mate .I’m all over the place tbh .Laid up since Friday with a swollen knee .Burisitis or something similar .

On antibiotics and no weight bearing for a Feckin week ?

CBFF7E90-0AD6-4774-9BB0-65E69065BC43.jpeg

Ooh, that looks painful. If it is any consolation I have had sciatica for the last three days. We are a couple of crocks!

7 minutes ago, Griswald said:

I want that footage to come up that can shut us up once and for all, I'll be the first to suck Greyman off for his effort.

On to the next footage, Sunday is a lifetime away.

That a genuine offer if he proves big cats are you’ll let him unload in you’re mouth

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

Jonathon McGowan is in it ?

I think so mate, he moves in similar circles and despite his oddities he does actually no his stuff pretty decent taxidermist as well though he’s been suffering from limes disease in recent years ?

Just now, Griswald said:

This Jonathan McGowan?

The way you are posting you'll soon have caught up with that greb147 on 382. Whatever happened to him? Did he ever post anything positive?

2 minutes ago, Griswald said:

What's the story with him mate?

Well, no disrespect to anyone else who believes but Jonathan McGowan is a delusional fantasist.A self promoting guy who should not be taken seriously in any way shape or form. 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic