Fair play to you greyman .You are very staunch on your cause ,a cause that I feel will go nowhere but that's your prerogative.

He'll get photos of the b@stards in the wild soon enough when they reintroduce the lynx, another apex predator for our wildlife to contend with, all the ground nesting birds hare rabbits etc. The capercaillie will go the way of the dodo. I've been up close to one of these f@ckers in palacerigg country park back in the 1980s it was lying in its enclosure and then one of the keeper came round and started the feeding routine the c@nt got up big leggy thing with a head like a 30 bob cabbage, more than capable of killing a person in my opinion.they say they stand 1.3m tall thats about 51" ffs.

An area of 10,000 sq miles has been identified for the proposed pilot, which the trust claims could comfortably accommodate 250 lynx. The area would stretch from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs into the West Highlands. Consultation is said to have begun with several landowners

the Lynx is probably the hardest one of all to find and if they never had trackers on them when released they would never be seen again, and lastly it was man that made the dodo extinct not another animal

Yeah it was man that made the dodo extinct and man will make the capercaillie extinct via the lynx!!!!!

i,m massively in favour of leaving nature alone, we try and play God and feck it all up then play God again trying to put it right and feck something else up, but we never seem to learn

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I have to say that every tasmaniam tiger film I have seen has been a fox....

see if this works mate, it's the only one I,ve seen that's possibly not a mangy fox though as usual iffy footage
That looks quite convincing to me.

Fox.

Fair play to you greyman .You are very staunch on your cause ,a cause that I feel will go nowhere but that's your prerogative.

He'll get photos of the b@stards in the wild soon enough when they reintroduce the lynx, another apex predator for our wildlife to contend with, all the ground nesting birds hare rabbits etc. The capercaillie will go the way of the dodo. I've been up close to one of these f@ckers in palacerigg country park back in the 1980s it was lying in its enclosure and then one of the keeper came round and started the feeding routine the c@nt got up big leggy thing with a head like a 30 bob cabbage, more than capable of killing a person in my opinion.they say they stand 1.3m tall thats about 51" ffs.

An area of 10,000 sq miles has been identified for the proposed pilot, which the trust claims could comfortably accommodate 250 lynx. The area would stretch from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs into the West Highlands. Consultation is said to have begun with several landowners

the Lynx is probably the hardest one of all to find and if they never had trackers on them when released they would never be seen again, and lastly it was man that made the dodo extinct not another animal

Yeah it was man that made the dodo extinct and man will make the capercaillie extinct via the lynx!!!!!

i,m massively in favour of leaving nature alone, we try and play God and feck it all up then play God again trying to put it right and feck something else up, but we never seem to learn

don't you hunt then?

I've never paid much attention to this subject but, reading this thread has been interesting.

I've come to the conclusion that I'd love to see irrefutable proof :yes:

...... It'd make a few people think twice before setting out across dark fields :o

I'll give that documentary a watch if we can get a heads up when it's on.

don't you hunt then?
I,m quite old mate I enjoyed years of being allowed to hunt most things with my dogs but now it,s all pretty much gone, so I just walk on public footpaths now changing battery,s and sd cards in cameras I often get lost and loose my way and my dogs still accidently get a few runs, I also take a few pigeons and pheasants with my catty when I,m out walking so I don't really actively go hunting but I don't turn my nose up at an odd free meal, when I said I think nature should be left alone I never meant we should not be able to harvest nature, but eradicating and introducing whole species should be left to nature and not man as I think it's more qualified than us
  • Like 1

Another sighting in Scotland, it's on the daily record if anyone can put it up, police called in to search the area, local resident scothunter said its all bollox, that bit was a joke rest is real, If anyone wants to add a link cheers.

• Like 1

don't you hunt then?
I,m quite old mate I enjoyed years of being allowed to hunt most things with my dogs but now it,s all pretty much gone, so I just walk on public footpaths now changing battery,s and sd cards in cameras I often get lost and loose my way and my dogs still accidently get a few runs, I also take a few pigeons and pheasants with my catty when I,m out walking so I don't really actively go hunting but I don't turn my nose up at an odd free meal, when I said I think nature should be left alone I never meant we should not be able to harvest nature, but eradicating and introducing whole species should be left to nature and not man as I think it's more qualified than us

Greyman I was surprised to learn from one of your posts that you are only 53 or was that a typo? I'd imagined you were pushing 70 from your posts! Don't right yourself off as old before your time mate.....

I'm not knocking you about hunting etc, just the age thing....;-)

Sudden spate around leafy Surrey

Godalming and guildford

is that in the same area as St. Albans ? the big cat tent at the frampton country fair had 20 report forms filled in weekend just gone that's 36 reported sightings at the two fairs the tent has been at near me this year, helps build a picture of hotspots and even helps figure out routes, have had a few in the area my cameras are in as well which is always reassuring, also saw the first edit of a documentary being put together which was quite good, especially the section on tooth pit identification on the bones of some of the kills, as it,s my favourite subject and it's been quiet for a while, I,ll throw another pic out for debate, got this a few weeks ago what are your opinions, the deer was still alive when found but unable to move so was this another deer rutting or the cat that has been seen on the same estate?

looks like 2 abcess's that have blown.

could of been from rutting or 100's of other reasons.

Lynx weigh about 35lb and stand about 20 to 24 inches at the shoulder. They would not be able to kill a healthy grown man even if they did want to

• Like 2

Lynx weigh about 35lb and stand about 20 to 24 inches at the shoulder. They would not be able to kill a healthy grown man even if they did want to

Your right I misread the article, but the one I saw up close was a big f****r.

If it can take a red deer I'm sure it could take a person!!!

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic