• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

A dog could kill a man in the right circumstances. Im pretty sure a lynx could aswell if it was so inclined

It's only those badly bred lynx.....
Bred for holiday money not temperament?
.....mix that with epilepsy & it's a recipe for disaster! Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

A dog could kill a man in the right circumstances. Im pretty sure a lynx could aswell if it was so inclined

It's only those badly bred lynx.....
Bred for holiday money not temperament?
.....mix that with epilepsy & it's a recipe for disaster!
That would be handy just flash a torch at them .

Fair play to you greyman .You are very staunch on your cause ,a cause that I feel will go nowhere but that's your prerogative.

He'll get photos of the b@stards in the wild soon enough when they reintroduce the lynx, another apex predator for our wildlife to contend with, all the ground nesting birds hare rabbits etc. The capercaillie will go the way of the dodo. I've been up close to one of these f@ckers in palacerigg country park back in the 1980s it was lying in its enclosure and then one of the keeper came round and started the feeding routine the c@nt got up big leggy thing with a head like a 30 bob cabbage, more than capable of killing a person in my opinion.they say they stand 1.3m tall thats about 51" ffs.

An area of 10,000 sq miles has been identified for the proposed pilot, which the trust claims could comfortably accommodate 250 lynx. The area would stretch from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs into the West Highlands. Consultation is said to have begun with several landowners

Lynx weigh about 35lb and stand about 20 to 24 inches at the shoulder. They would not be able to kill a healthy grown man even if they did want to

That's sounds like the Canadian Lynx. Eurasian Lynx can be double that! Still doubt they'd be killing adults. I wouldn't be too comfortable letting one knock about children though...

Edited by Born Hunter

Fair play to you greyman .You are very staunch on your cause ,a cause that I feel will go nowhere but that's your prerogative.

He'll get photos of the b@stards in the wild soon enough when they reintroduce the lynx, another apex predator for our wildlife to contend with, all the ground nesting birds hare rabbits etc. The capercaillie will go the way of the dodo. I've been up close to one of these f@ckers in palacerigg country park back in the 1980s it was lying in its enclosure and then one of the keeper came round and started the feeding routine the c@nt got up big leggy thing with a head like a 30 bob cabbage, more than capable of killing a person in my opinion.they say they stand 1.3m tall thats about 51" ffs.

An area of 10,000 sq miles has been identified for the proposed pilot, which the trust claims could comfortably accommodate 250 lynx. The area would stretch from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs into the West Highlands. Consultation is said to have begun with several landowners

Lynx weigh about 35lb and stand about 20 to 24 inches at the shoulder. They would not be able to kill a healthy grown man even if they did want to

That's sounds like the Canadian Lynx. Eurasian Lynx can be double that! Still doubt they'd be killing adults. I wouldn't be too comfortable letting one knock about children though...

Everyone knows you don't leave children & lynx unattended.....

• Like 3

Apparently they are in the forests of the Ardennes, which is a little over an hour from me. An area which is nowhere near as remote as many parts of the UK.

I bet I could walk those forests everyday for the rest of my life & never see one, along with 90% of the Ardennes residents.....

Double?

Apparently they are in the forests of the Ardennes, which is a little over an hour from me. An area which is nowhere near as remote as many parts of the UK.

I bet I could walk those forests everyday for the rest of my life & never see one, along with 90% of the Ardennes residents.....

So I guess if no one has got a decent picture of one then it would support arguments as to why the same hasn't happened in the UK.......... so does anyone have a decent pic of an Ardennes Lynx?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic