GM them big cat podcasts do the people who make them earn any money from views or sponsored adverts etc..or earn any money from anything related to the big cat podcasts..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

GM them big cat podcasts do the people who make them earn any money from views or sponsored adverts etc..or earn any money from anything related to the big cat podcasts..

No mate it’s just a way to reach out to people as far as I know,  the more people that come forward and talk about it the more it encourages others to do the same, because as a lot of them will say they were mocked and ridiculed if they talked about it, it also seems to be bringing people out that have some evidence but don’t know what to do with it, Rick minter pays for a lot of the stuff including dna tests from his own pocket, the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester is also a very very top end establishment that does a lot of work on the subject with us, I don’t think they would be involved if we were just a bunch of lying lunatics ?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same as a few others im on the fence with all this id really like there to be cats out there if for no other reason than to see Greyman rewarded for his persistence....human nature tells me grown folk dont become as passionate as he is on subjects based on nothing but of course until factual evidence comes along nobody can say for sure......i tend to think the bigger the " big cat " community gets and with all the modern technology available the less likely there is to be any population of cats out there i know if i was to find something on one of my little trail cams id be shouting from the rooftops hence i dont really understand all the secrecy about it......but again,its a cracking thing to have in the back of your mind while out and about the countryside.

Don’t know if this is close to you mate it’s a photo not a link mind but you may find it of interest, maybe even get some pointers for your own cameras 

BD496AB0-D679-444E-877B-1B968A6A9771.png

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Greb147 said:

So that's two people you know who's claiming to have seen them, interesting. 

Not mocking you but I know folk who claim to have seen ghosts, even mates lie. 

Yes.. i know where you're coming from mate. Some people freely spew bullshite whithout giving it a second thought. I've know a few of them over the years i can tell you!!

I've actually been told of 3 other sightings. 

A bunch of site lad's returning home in the works van apparently had a black Leopard cross the road in front of them. Seen by all 5 of them from the crew cab.

A woman walking her dog... again 'apparently' watched a big cat with 'tufted' ears stalking a covey of Partridge.

And the third is another black Leopard but i didn't get any other details on this. I actually know this person... and i'll bump into her (yes another woman) at some point.

Obviously nothing above is concrete at all. It can't be can it. All they are are reports. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

Rusty, one did go missing in Wales... and it killed 7 sheep. It got shot.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/mid-wales/2017/11/08/lynx-which-escaped-mid-wales-wildlife-park-has-killed-seven-sheep/

Also, another Lynx at the Zoo died.. apparently it got strangled in one of those capture pole things with the noose on the end. 

See my post on page 354. It was just a coincidence, my sister's sighting was in April 2018, the escapee Lynx in the article above was November 2017.

Just wondering.. when a cat dies in a zoo, such as the one mentioned above.. does the zoo have to provide the authorities with any actual proof of it's death?? Genuine question.

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

How difficult would it be for somebody to get their hands on one of these as a pet ? And if folk do have them legally zoos etc. If they went missing surely authority of some sort would know ?

There's a few about

WWW.BORNFREE.ORG.UK

A new survey conducted by Born Free has revealed that nearly 4,000 dangerous wild animals are being privately kept in Great...

3 hours ago, MH1 said:

A new survey conducted by Born Free ...

Oh fukking Pul Eeeease! " Born Free "? (PETA by any other name?) " Born Free, in collaboration with the RSPCA "? Who just Both happen to be based in Horsham.

(Gasp! What a coincidence! Not a million ~ Err, not even 21! ~ miles from Godalming :whistling:)

Warning! Warning! Complete Cluster Fukk Detected!

• Like 1

If a dwa animal goes missing then you have to inform the licensing council, and they will tell you to inform the authorities if it is dangerous enough. As I was looking in to it for a crocodilian or rattle snakes

18 hours ago, sandymere said:

Does anybody really think we have  a couple of  hundred of these running around the home counties 

https://www.(!64.56:886/DailyMailAust/videos/902270190611480/

WWW.(!64.56:886

I feel like this cougar is staring into my soul ? ? via ViralHog

18 hours ago, Francie said:

yes it's possible

there is no way that  big cats that size are roaming around the uk that thing would have to eat about 25 lb of meat a day ,

19 hours ago, sandymere said:

Does anybody really think we have  a couple of  hundred of these running around the home counties 

https://www.(!64.56:886/DailyMailAust/videos/902270190611480/

WWW.(!64.56:886

I feel like this cougar is staring into my soul ? ? via ViralHog

nope...

the odd escapee over the years sure....but a couple hundred.....behave 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Is there a list or a number that can be pinned down to cover legally held ones that have escaped and never been recovered ?

Yes the numberis zero. No legally held big cats escaped and went unaccounted for or wolves for that matter. 

An ex captive cougar was caught in Scotland many year sago.

If any amount were released then the  majority would have been seen as they would have little fear of man, no hunting experience and  no territory so would have likely wandered into trouble etc. The idea that  a big cats are secretly wandering around is ..........

19 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

How difficult would it be for somebody to get their hands on one of these as a pet ? And if folk do have them legally zoos etc. If they went missing surely authority of some sort would know ?

Legally held dangerous animals can’t escape without the relevant people being notified, even when they die in captivity the body must be taken away, but there is a growing trade in illegal cats in Eastern Europe, worth looking into how many get seized by customs each year to see if there is a black market for them here, don’t know, i,went out last night and put some cameras up in an area that has had sightings in may and June for at least the last 3 years and were I caught an arse end last year so maybe I,ll get a holy grail shot over the coming weeks who knows, seems to bother some people with no interest more than me ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Yes the numberis zero. No legally held big cats escaped and went unaccounted for or wolves for that matter. 

An ex captive cougar was caught in Scotland many year sago.

If any amount were released then the  majority would have been seen as they would have little fear of man, no hunting experience and  no territory so would have likely wandered into trouble etc. The idea that  a big cats are secretly wandering around is ..........

Didn't that Mary chippenfield admit to releasing her captive big cats from her circus???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Legally held dangerous animals can’t escape without the relevant people being notified, even when they die in captivity the body must be taken away, but there is a growing trade in illegal cats in Eastern Europe, worth looking into how many get seized by customs each year to see if there is a black market for them here, don’t know, i,went out last night and put some cameras up in an area that has had sightings in may and June for at least the last 3 years and were I caught an arse end last year so maybe I,ll get a holy grail shot over the coming weeks who knows, seems to bother some people with no interest more than me ?

Why dont you start placing a 1mtr rule opposite the camera.so anything walking between and setting off the camera has a measuring gauge already in the picture..

£3:99 for a 1mtr aluminum rule in screwfix...last for years ?

WWW.SCREWFIX.COM

Order online at Screwfix.com. Made from aluminium. Hole for easy pegboard hanging. FREE next day...

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic