• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Oh, For Fukk Sake, Kids!!!!!

Do we Have To see yet another thread lost in smart arses fingering each other in public, just to show us all how fukking Smart and witty you think you are?!

Please just get a fukking room!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Correct they drop them down a shaft that’s got a lid on it ?

What you mean a shaft mate..mine shaft ?

28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh, For Fukk Sake, Kids!!!!!

Do we Have To see yet another thread lost in smart arses fingering each other in public, just to show us all how fukking Smart and witty you think you are?!

Please just get a fukking room!

Carry on they’ll take it to your curry thread!!!!????

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

This week I've been ferrying materials from Cinderford Travis and Perkins to a few different jobs I got on, in and around the FOD...The amount of fresh roadkill roe/fallow and sheep/lambs I've seen on the verges is mind boggling..drive past a few hrs later and they are gone...how and who the f**k is clearing them up so quick???? There were 2 good size fallow does layed out  on the rounderbout at Dixton lane Thursday morning 6:30am,gone by Friday morning...

Good money if you have the market?

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Probably some hungry skip rat who's got roadkill on the menu. ?

The difference is homo erectus died out about a quarter of a million years ago. ?

Some boy you lad. 

But they were Supposedly around for two million years greb until 250,000 years ago,an barely a couple of bones have been found. 

They've found countless other fossils buy not homo erectus,like hen's teeth.

I think yous bouts are worse,at least Grey's going after something real,yous BELEIVE in feck all,couple fragmented bones that are not even identifiable.

Keep her lit grey

Just now, Francie said:

But they were Supposedly around for two million years greb until 250,000 years ago,an barely a couple of bones have been found. 

I think yous bouts are worse,at least Grey's going after something real,yous BELEIVE in feck all,couple fragmented bones that are not even identifiable.

Keep her lit grey

What about you chaps in Ireland can you still own them over there? 

4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Think it was at one time ?

That's a good place to get rid of them I suppose mate..I bet there's some mess down there...

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Keep her lit grey

You are a diamond mate I'll give you that. 

• paulus locked this topic