This week I've been ferrying materials from Cinderford Travis and Perkins to a few different jobs I got on, in and around the FOD...The amount of fresh roadkill roe/fallow and sheep/lambs I've seen on the verges is mind boggling..drive past a few hrs later and they are gone...how and who the f**k is clearing them up so quick???? There were 2 good size fallow does layed out  on the rounderbout at Dixton lane Thursday morning 6:30am,gone by Friday morning...

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

This week I've been ferrying materials from Cinderford Travis and Perkins to a few different jobs I got on, in and around the FOD...The amount of fresh roadkill roe/fallow and sheep/lambs I've seen on the verges is mind boggling..drive past a few hrs later and they are gone...how and who the f**k is clearing them up so quick???? There were 2 good size fallow does layed out  on the rounderbout at Dixton lane Thursday morning 6:30am,gone by Friday morning...

Did you throw 1 in the van..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Probably some hungry skip rat who's got roadkill on the menu. ?

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Hahaha you've the cheek,your very desperate to prove grey wrong,why is that? 

That top paragraph you wrote you could replace cat with homo erectus,ffs there non existent,not even a one full skeleton,but you still BELEIVE it.

Would suit you better if you could find homo erectus instead of waffling on here.

The difference is homo erectus died out about a quarter of a million years ago. ?

Some boy you lad. 

Edited by Greb147
31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would off,but some cnut keeps clearing them up Dean?I'm in 2 minds leaving a trailcam next one I find.

It's the council picking them up do you think..a trail cam would catch the culprit mate no doubt...

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic