Jump to content
forest of dean redneck

Big Cat Sighting

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

you'd need about 4+ i reckon 

Beddy /whippets LOL 

Atb j 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

You up north pal, I've heard there's supposed to be a few loose up that way

Tyrone Peter, sightings used to be pretty regular 15 or 20 years ago.

For a small place like NI there was supposed to have been a fair few private collections of big cats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jetro said:

Getting stuck in is not the issue. Becoming unstuck is lol.

Atb j 

She'd come unstuck alright but it wouldn't stop her from trying, she's the heart of a lion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

She'd come unstuck alright but it wouldn't stop her from trying, she's the heart of a lion

And that's all that counts. Without heart, you have nothing.

Atb j 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Tyrone Peter, sightings used to be pretty regular 15 or 20 years ago.

For a small place like NI there was supposed to have been a fair few private collections of big cats. 

It would of been about that many years ago when I heard about there been plenty of sightings of escapees an people buying them and releasing them when they realised how hard they were to keep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

wonder how many would slip on a leopard if they come across one

Sure I read in this thread or another one that someone knew someone who did and the dogs didn't want to know lol

 

Bit of digging...from the big cat podcast thread

20200130_221247.jpg

Edited by MH1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Tyrone Peter, sightings used to be pretty regular 15 or 20 years ago.

For a small place like NI there was supposed to have been a fair few private collections of big cats. 

In your own opinion dogmandont, do you think their up there.  Ireland's a small island, they could and should have moved more across the island by now. 

Atb j 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jetro said:

In your own opinion dogmandont, do you think their up there.  Ireland's a small island, they could and should have moved more across the island by now. 

Atb j 

I think in the 80s and 90s there could well of been but nowadays I’m not so sure. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Sure I read in this thread or another one that someone knew someone who did and the dogs didn't want to know lol

Fossits circus had a yard up the back roads near me, we're they used to spend the winter, an I remember as a kid a fella that was a pure spoofer saying they used to sell them dogs to feed to the big cats, so I didn't believe a word of it, he said they would kill a dog in seconds but he said they put in a big doberman that was supposed to have put up a good scrap, I was in my mates house over the Christmas an his uncle was there and he's related to the Fossits, an he told the same story about the doberman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Fossits circus had a yard up the back roads near me, we're they used to spend the winter, an I remember as a kid a fella that was a pure spoofer saying they used to sell them dogs to feed to the big cats, so I didn't believe a word of it, he said they would kill a dog in seconds but he said they put in a big doberman that was supposed to have put up a good scrap, I was in my mates house over the Christmas an his uncle was there and he's related to the Fossits, an he told the same story about the doberman 

Haha must've thought it had nothing to lose if it wasn't getting out the cage

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Fossits circus had a yard up the back roads near me, we're they used to spend the winter, an I remember as a kid a fella that was a pure spoofer saying they used to sell them dogs to feed to the big cats, so I didn't believe a word of it, he said they would kill a dog in seconds but he said they put in a big doberman that was supposed to have put up a good scrap, I was in my mates house over the Christmas an his uncle was there and he's related to the Fossits, an he told the same story about the doberman 

Didnt some fella stick his arm into one for the cages, and they got ripped off. 

Or I am thinking of some where else 

Atb j 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetro said:

Didnt some fella stick his arm into one for the cages, and they got ripped off. 

Or I am thinking of some where else 

Atb j 

I think that happened with the monkeys pal, an if that wasn't bad enough poor cnut got charged with supplying arms to the gorilla's 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine been out for a shine  picking up a couple of bunnies with the dog and bumping onto something this big.

Screenshot_20200130-233022_Chrome.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...