Lidle Find

sssshhhh quick take down the other pictures and forget the American bit......just tell Socks that cats been seen down Leytonstone High Rd and get the silly f****r to go and check it out he,ll do it :laugh:

Socks drive to London? :hmm:

Didn't you see his living the dream picture on the other topic......i keep telling him to get himself down The Strand and kip under one of them big hot air ducts for the night......old war hero he deserves a bit of luxury :D

Don't forget sugar pie that you could well be entering my world soon and when your wet cold and hungry I will remember all these little funnies and help you out accordingly lol ......

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a few weeks ago... :thumbs:

Is that cushti having a shit?

sssshhhh quick take down the other pictures and forget the American bit......just tell Socks that cats been seen down Leytonstone High Rd and get the silly f****r to go and check it out he,ll do it :laugh:

Socks drive to London? :hmm:

Didn't you see his living the dream picture on the other topic......i keep telling him to get himself down The Strand and kip under one of them big hot air ducts for the night......old war hero he deserves a bit of luxury :D

Don't forget sugar pie that you could well be entering my world soon and when your wet cold and hungry I will remember all these little funnies and help you out accordingly lol ......

Now thats a bit below the belt......it was just a joke squire :cray:

Not sure how much value but anyway...

Edited to add, I think the bottom one is maybe the best. It looks like there's a fallen branch or exposed tree root visible in both shots. The fox looks slightly further across it/further away but it does look like maybe a 'fox sized' cat?

are the photos taken near a building ,they look like wheelie bins in the background

Edited to add, I think the bottom one is maybe the best. It looks like there's a fallen branch or exposed tree root visible in both shots. The fox looks slightly further across it/further away but it does look like maybe a 'fox sized' cat?

are the photos taken near a building ,they look like wheelie bins in the background
Not my phots mate. I think that that (the cat ones at least) were photos taken of a paused video image on the guys laptop. The 'bins' maybe reflections on the screen.

Not ideal obviously, and I'll confess that I asked him to do it as there was a bit of a clamour on here to get to see the thing, and the lads not the most technically minded.., it is what it is.

For most on here it hasn't really added anything but fair play to Greyman for sticking them up anyway knowing that plenty would be waiting to shoot him down.

• Like 2

Not my phots mate. I think that that (the cat ones at least) were photos taken of a paused video image on the guys laptop. The 'bins' maybe reflections on the screen.

Not ideal obviously, and I'll confess that I asked him to do it as there was a bit of a clamour on here to get to see the thing, and the lads not the most technically minded.., it is what it is.

For most on here it hasn't really added anything but fair play to Greyman for sticking them up anyway knowing that plenty would be waiting to shoot him down.

the wheelie bin is outside my front door and is a reflection, as said I,m not very techie and the pictures are photos taken of an old laptop screen which is playing a video, so pretty shitty quality but as the original video is clearly a kitten/cub by its actions and movements, the fact that it's as tall as the fox and a bit longer in the body makes it a pretty big kitten and confirms to me even more what I suspect it is,had this one reported over the weekend these kills are becoming almost weekly now and if you look at all the others they are the same, it's almost clinical how it's done and appears to be all eaten in one sitting , I have put cameras near these in the past hoping for the culprit to return but not even the scavengers come near them, also like to say thanks to the people that have pm,d me throughout this and the offers of assistance I,ve recieved have been great and I will be taking up some of these offers shortly so it's not done yet, thanks again

post-102539-0-61652000-1494263434_thumb.jpg

would a cat the size of a puma eat half a roe in one go.....gen question to greyman and anybody else that knows about these things,,,how much is that 30lbs ?

talking of which there was a dead roe on the road verge the other day,,,,just up the road from me,,,i was going to stop for it,,,but its a bit busy,,,,went by the next day,,,it had moved a few feet,,,and most of the back end had gone,,apart from some of one back leg,,,,but it was a fair bit of meat that had been eaten,,,i just think it was the local fox and badgers

would a cat the size of a puma eat half a roe in one go.....gen question to greyman and anybody else that knows about these things,,,how much is that 30lbs ?

talking of which there was a dead roe on the road verge the other day,,,,just up the road from me,,,i was going to stop for it,,,but its a bit busy,,,,went by the next day,,,it had moved a few feet,,,and most of the back end had gone,,apart from some of one back leg,,,,but it was a fair bit of meat that had been eaten,,,i just think it was the local fox and badgers

I wonder myself if one cat would consume all of it in one sitting or is it an adult and young together, like I said with the fox,s and badgers, I found a really fresh carcass in a field that had a wood on one side with loads of badgers in and a fox earth with two adult Cubs in on the other side, but it took two weeks before they would go near the deer, also the one I put up a few pages back was shot and that was all done by the time the shooter returned 6 hrs later, if the carcasses are inspected by people that know what they are looking for its also possible to find the teeth marks in the bones or by skinning the fur around the neck, though some of them are definately eating road casualty,s I think the one above was hit by a car then eaten as it has no marks round the throat or nose and it was also on the verge near the road, another clue to look for is the guts they will often be removed and pulled out of the way like this

post-102539-0-36191100-1494267959_thumb.jpg

Depends on the size of the cat. Here they can hit 100kg for the males and they'll eat a deer sized animal every two weeks, and feed on anything up to that size. They rarely scavenge and generally eat what they've hunted and killed.

I saw a stripped out bobcat carcass, last night, while I was out with the dogs. It looks like it's been killed, and partially consumed by another cat. If it's still there when I walk the dogs, later, I'll snag a picture.

• Like 2

the wheelie bin is outside my front door and is a reflection, as said I,m not very techie and the pictures are photos taken of an old laptop screen which is playing a video, so pretty shitty quality but as the original video is clearly a kitten/cub by its actions and movements, the fact that it's as tall as the fox and a bit longer in the body makes it a pretty big kitten and confirms to me even more what I suspect it is,had this one reported over the weekend these kills are becoming almost weekly now and if you look at all the others they are the same, it's almost clinical how it's done and appears to be all eaten in one sitting , I have put cameras near these in the past hoping for the culprit to return but not even the scavengers come near them, also like to say thanks to the people that have pm,d me throughout this and the offers of assistance I,ve recieved have been great and I will be taking up some of these offers shortly so it's not done yet, thanks again
Can't you take your own swabs and get them DNA tested Greyman ?
  • Like 1