Air Gunners ?

You have gone and done it now stan I reckon they will be planning a special opps assault on this thread as we speak ...their out there in there Gillies watching and in 3 hours when they have work out there exact parabolic curve taking into account the wind and curvature of the earth and the gravitational pull of the moon we will be done for ...be afraid be very afraid

I'm still a bit shaken from finding out Lord Wetfart isn't one of them ,now I think I just seen a bush move in the back garden ,I'm beginning to regret posting

• Like 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

Id love to dip an air rifle in some serious stinky shite and then batter most of air gun section with it, it would bring me so much pleasure

I'm not feeling the love mate :no::laugh:
Youd feel the shitty butt of a rifle if i had my way haha

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you :laugh:

• Like 11

Calm down folk i am sure that this post was just a Joke. Michael Winner must be flooding his grave or is it Charles Bronson playing with his Bang Bang. Ether way if you do not put food on my table then who gives a.

All the very best and a loving and generous Easter to all.

Edited by just-A-snap

Good to hear there's some normal chaps in the game then ,kanny would be considered ,borderline normal ,but still good news .

I'd never consider myself border line normal fek that but if it makes you feel better I don't weight my pellets nor do I lube them and i couldn't give fuk if its 1.77 or .22 infact I don't even post in the air gun section ...they scare me a little :no:

Ha ha innocently asking which is better .177 or .22 is a death sentence :laugh:

I personally hate some of these rifle types, be that air or firearm, that crack on like they are f***ing Tom Berenger in Sniper!!

They always seem to have an obsession with knives as well.

Other people just go out and kill stuff with their rifle and manage with a £10 mora frost......but not these c**ts, it's always WAY more technical than that......

Some stalkers as well are the same, boring the pants off you about how skilful it all is.........no it's f***ing not, it's common sense most of the time and knowing the habits of the beast.

I was once out with a pal thinning out some fallow on a big estate, we just drove right up to a big group in a gator and he dropped 7 of them one after the other (2 with his last bullet!)........they were right by the wood and the field wasn't enclosed but they were so confused they didn't know what to do and he just dropped them like nine pins.

None of this creeping about like a commando bollocks !

• Like 1

Good to hear there's some normal chaps in the game then ,kanny would be considered ,borderline normal ,but still good news .

I'd never consider myself border line normal fek that but if it makes you feel better I don't weight my pellets nor do I lube them and i couldn't give fuk if its 1.77 or .22 infact I don't even post in the air gun section ...they scare me a little :no:

Pull the bolt, rotate the mag, squeeze the trigger - not hard is it ?

I know fellas who wash, lube and weigh pellets individually, before putting them in individual compartments, labelled with the miniscule weight differences !

I've asked them if they ever sit quietly and think "What have I done with my life ?"

bet most are virgins

• Like 2

I personally hate some of these rifle types, be that air or firearm, that crack on like they are f***ing Tom Berenger in Sniper!!

Other people just go out and kill stuff with their rifle and manage with a £10 mora frost......but not these c**ts, it's always WAY more technical than that......

Some stalkers as well are the same, boring the pants off you about how skilful it all is.........no it's f***ing not, it's common sense most of the time and knowing the habits of the beast.

I was once out with a pal thinning out some fallow on a big estate, we just drove right up to a big group in a gator and he dropped 7 of them one after the other (2 with his last bullet!)........they were right by the wood and the field wasn't enclosed but they were so confused they didn't know what to do and he just dropped them like nine pins.

i think it is very different on very rugged terrain wilf like the highlands of Scotland .I would have thought it would take a lot of stamina and skill

LOL it can be even easier than that if you're a bit naughty I'm told.... I'm with you on the high and mighty bollocks but then I chuck that same attitude at anyone that want to pretend they're some sort of super predator. In all probability I wouldn't own guns if I didn't want to kill stuff.

Try stalking fallow in dense hazel coppice/wood mate, that's a bit more testing.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

I wouldn't get up a hill in Scotland without a medical team so I guess you could be right on that one mate, wide open and no cover......that's a different thing for sure.

Born, I'll give you a tip.......beat the wood out first and get them to an easier area! Lol

However, if you want to kill some gear then you will.......not saying it don't demand some knowledge but it certainly don't warrant half the fuss imho

• Like 2