Air Gunners ?

To be fair to the lads on here the air gunners are nothing like the self serving weirdos on the dedicated air gun forums!

couldn't agree with you more WFE.... I've met a few lads off said forums, walking round with fcuking rambo knives strapped to there legs...wtf

as for the geek ones they could talk you into a coma :laugh:

the THL lads are generally normal family blokes

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

Interesting ...it was a bit of a joke ,but the airgun chappies stood their ground with no name calling ,no death threats ,no off line challenges ,just common sense and a bit of humour ,well done ,give yourself a pat on your odd little backs .

That can change with threads like this :laugh::thumbs:
Hw100s are wank!

:o

post-102688-0-95611600-1492269299.gif

• Like 4

Interesting ...it was a bit of a joke ,but the airgun chappies stood their ground with no name calling ,no death threats ,no off line challenges ,just common sense and a bit of humour ,well done ,give yourself a pat on your odd little backs .

Hw100s are wank!
You're just a twat....

And you're dogs are shite! ?

• Like 4

Hw100s are wank!
You're just a twat....

And you're dogs are shite! ?

Just say in like.... no need to get your mildots in a muddle .

• Like 4

Clay shooters are pretty bad, going around with their massive trolleys, changing chokes at every stand, polishing their stocks every night and arguing over what 'carts' are best not to mention all their badges and patches on their shooting vests :D

• Like 2

I bought a theoben evolution gas ram years ago fancy light up scope silencer

bought it from a gun shop cost me 500+ .

shot few rabbits but seriously i must have put about 50 slugs through it max.

Its sat in the cupboard for years now lol.

Im sure i need to get a licence for it soon. Not sure when that law comes out.

I've got an Airarms 410 sitting in my cabinet, had it for a few years but only fired a couple of times. I'd love to use it on the crows nesting in the dell which are f**king annoying to say the least.

I've got an Airarms 410 sitting in my cabinet, had it for a few years but only fired a couple of times. I'd love to use it on the crows nesting in the dell which are f**king annoying to say the least.

If I had to buy a layaway rifle for a bit of fun now and then it would have to be a old springer like a HW35 with open sights. You don't give a monkeys how much it's scratched or dropped, you just have it to use.

• Like 2

I've found far more sanctimonious, pompous know it all but know nowt remtards in the powder burning world than I ever have on the airgun side of things.

Sure, airgunners can be anoraks but in the world of magnum rimfire / small centrefire hunting we tend to just have a "there's one... Bang" approach because we can reach it and we know we are shooting flat enough to not really have to worry about wind or holdover at sensible ranges - if we had to get sub 50 yards or closer I would wager there would be far, far more lost opportunities.

• Like 2

I've found far more sanctimonious, pompous know it all but know nowt remtards in the powder burning world than I ever have on the airgun side of things.

Sure, airgunners can be anoraks but in the world of magnum rimfire / small centrefire hunting we tend to just have a "there's one... Bang" approach because we can reach it and we know we are shooting flat enough to not really have to worry about wind or holdover at sensible ranges - if we had to get sub 50 yards or closer I would wager there would be far, far more lost opportunities.

Jax out of likes mate so a :thumbs: will have to do for now

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: