Having A Affair

Well after chatting to a young sort for a good while while walking the old dog tonight she made it clear she would like to take things further its not for me as I'm no ray (bird ) by that I mean not a cheater but a stud but I could see how some do get tempted but I have to much to lose have any of you lads tried it or know someone who as

It's good your not tempted. But I'd start walking another route all the same.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

Like wilf and stiffy,,,,i made a pig of myself as a young fella,,,partying at raves,,dance venus,,everyone loved up on ees...then working the door 20 years ago,,working in ibiza,,,every girlfriend i had i cheated on,,,,

then met my mrs,,and relised what love was and ment.....tell you what though im glad i met her older rather than younger,,,,wouldnt have wanted to have missed out on all that fun.. :icon_redface::angel: together 17 year,,,married 7

• Like 2

well if you lot dont want a bit i'll have them, when your as good at sex as i am it would be cruel to keep it to one woman, by the way when your as great as me its hard to be humble.

Is it your onion fragrance that makes them wet?

Must of made her eyes water.

• Like 1

I have always wondered how these men marry one woman & then have a bigamous marriage , you occasionally read about blokes who have 2 completely separate family's & live part of the week with one lot & the other with the second family.

Men tend to be creatures of habit , so if my bloke worked away mon to friday & was home weekends I would expect to know where he had digs in the week & have some contact with him during his time in digs

The lies they must tell each of the woman must be enormous & then theirs the bills to pay on 2 homes :blink:

So a bird your talking to for 30 minutes while walking your dog want to take it further , after youve done the deed in some playground ? is she going to give you a bill ?

a good while might be half a hour in your book but in mine it means weeks \ months and why if I was going to cheat would I do it in playground when I could do it in her pit as she as her own pad and is single and I doubt there would be a bill and just to be clear read what I said I'm not interested and if I was the last placed I would say anything is on here