Would You For £1000,000

Interesting answers -anyone heard of Karma ?

If you would kill for a million you might kill for 100,000, your morality has already been established - you are just negotiating on the cost.

Never, is the right answer; even if morality doesnt guide your choice, it might be you who commits suicide, even if you dont die as a result of the red button.

Never is your answer. Surely there can't be a right or wrong answer. Everyone's different.

I agree its a question that if we,re being honest and realistic the answer will be different for all of us its a very similar question to being asked would you grass for a million hence i joked earlier on saying you watch how many people will own up to that little scenario....not one !....but then theres more stigma attached to sending a person to jail for monetary reward than there is killing a person for monetary reward its a macho thing but the harsh reality is both can be bought so neither can be trusted.

But would that mean that that anyone that does something for money has been bought.

If you believe cleaning someones windows or plastering someones wall for financial gain is acceptable then no you have not been bought.

If you believe being a spineless rat and killing a random person without getting your hands dirty for a quick pay off is acceptable then no you have not been bought.

We all live by our own interpretation of acceptable.

Whats the name of this film anyway ?

Thats a fair answer.

I couldnt be able to press that button id never be able to have a decent nights sleep if i did.

As for grassing to me thats a pride thing i couldnt give a fcuk what people on the www think of me but i care what the people i know think of me how could i look people in the eye knowing i sunk that low.

• Like 1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

I think a lot of the old fuckers on here would of pressed it if they were back in there day prob going back 30 years ago if asked the same question atb mud

As a very aggressive and reasonably capable young lad doing all sorts of things chasing money 30 years ago i frequently had carrots dangled in front of me i didnt sell out on myself then and i wouldnt now i dont think you can learn to be a rat your either capable of it or your not.

I think we are born with a clean soul and we develop our morality and ethics through our experience of life. Ultimately we find our own moral compass, it's up to each individual what is acceptable and what isn't. I've learnt a fair amount about charachters reading this thread. What I do know is I wouldn't press that button even if it was £100 million.

• Like 1

I think a lot of the old fuckers on here would of pressed it if they were back in there day prob going back 30 years ago if asked the same question atb mud

As a very aggressive and reasonably capable young lad doing all sorts of things chasing money 30 years ago i frequently had carrots dangled in front of me i didnt sell out on myself then and i wouldnt now i dont think you can learn to be a rat your either capable of it or your not.
I think we are born with a clean soul and we develop our morality and ethics through our experience of life. Ultimately we find our own moral compass, it's up to each individual what is acceptable and what isn't. I've learnt a fair amount about charachters reading this thread. What I do know is I wouldn't press that button even if it was £100 million.
My immediate instinct was no way, and when I think of it as a black and white question I still think no way, but all these grey areas that are thrown up make me think, what situation would I kill for? I have no intention of ever killing a fellow human and I hope I never have to but there is no way I would kill an innocent person purely for an easy pay regardless of the amount.

My immediate instinct was no way, and when I think of it as a black and white question I still think no way, but all these grey areas that are thrown up make me think, what situation would I kill for? I have no intention of ever killing a fellow human and I hope I never have to but there is no way I would kill an innocent person purely for an easy pay regardless of the amount.

There are definitely situations where I would be forced into taking someone's life but money isn't one of them.

• Like 1

If you would kill for a million you might kill for 100,000, your morality has already been established - you are just negotiating on the cost.

Never, is the right answer; even if morality doesnt guide your choice, it might be you who commits suicide, even if you dont die as a result of the red button.

Never is your answer. Surely there can't be a right or wrong answer. Everyone's different.

I agree its a question that if we,re being honest and realistic the answer will be different for all of us its a very similar question to being asked would you grass for a million hence i joked earlier on saying you watch how many people will own up to that little scenario....not one !....but then theres more stigma attached to sending a person to jail for monetary reward than there is killing a person for monetary reward its a macho thing but the harsh reality is both can be bought so neither can be trusted.

But would that mean that that anyone that does something for money has been bought.

If you believe cleaning someones windows or plastering someones wall for financial gain is acceptable then no you have not been bought.

If you believe being a spineless rat and killing a random person without getting your hands dirty for a quick pay off is acceptable then no you have not been bought.

It's called "The Box" if it's the same film i'm thinking of.

I'm not sure we are all born clean .... check out MAOA warrior gene seems some are just born bad :hmm:

Imaginative name

Imaginative name

It was based on a book called button button. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't understand some peoples obsession with being 'bought', whether your cleaning windows for eight hours a day or pressing one button for a second if your physically doing the act you are selling yourself and if that's the case you can be 'bought'. The only way around being 'bought' is to do everything for free!

• Like 1