Would You For £1000,000

ok then what about pushing a button at a safe distance on a drone or Misile and killing someone you don't know ?

Marshman are you the type to creep up behind someone and smash them when they,re not looking rather than have a straightener ?
drawing the box don't why my lot call it that but no I've never hit not expecting it in my life

But you would if someone paid you to right ?
lol I see where your going but to answer no I wouldn't just sly crack a stranger even if paid .

But I would give a hiding or take one face to face

Let me ask you now what about people that push buttons on drones or missiles from a safe distance are they not killing strangers ?

Killing an enemy in war is totally different to pressing a button with no idea who is going to die.
ok right so it's ok if a government tells you it's ok by someone like tony Blair yeah , but it's not ok to do it for financial gain ?

Shooting missiles from a safe distance and killing innocent civilians ok lol ?

I think the point here is that the 'innocent' people are not ment to get killed.

If the question was "push this button or I'm going to kill you" then I'd be pushing it. Quickly!! And that's for free.

wether it's ment or not you're still killing a stranger .

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

ok then what about pushing a button at a safe distance on a drone or Misile and killing someone you don't know ?

Marshman are you the type to creep up behind someone and smash them when they,re not looking rather than have a straightener ?
drawing the box don't why my lot call it that but no I've never hit not expecting it in my life

lol I see where your going but to answer no I wouldn't just sly crack a stranger even if paid .

Let me ask you now what about people that push buttons on drones or missiles from a safe distance are they not killing strangers ?

You wouldnt cheap shot someone for money........but you would kill them for money :D

I dont really know what a drone is look it doesnt surprise me in the slightest to see that most people can be bought for the right price.........for me personally it has nothing to do with the death of a stranger im no Mother Theresa i couldnt really give a f**k about somebody i dont know being dead but if the bloods going to be on my hands then its going to be on my terms and being bought like a lowlife coward are not my terms simple as that.

like I said before I don't know how I'd react but it was a gut reaction lol ?

But are you saying that soldiers that push a button on a missile are low life cowards ?

like I said before I don't know how I'd react but it was a gut reaction lol

But are you saying that soldiers that push a button on a missile are low life cowards ?

You cant seriously be trying to compare professional soldiers to an everyday bloke dropping his principals and morals by killing an innocent person from behind for money :blink:

You know its funny ive had all sorts of shit thrown at me by people on here about things ive done in the past....... yet most on here are self confessed potential contract killers !!

Edited by gnasher16

like I said before I don't know how I'd react but it was a gut reaction lol

You cant seriously be trying to compare professional soldiers to an everyday bloke dropping his principals and morals by killing an innocent person from behind for money :blink:

You know its funny ive had all sorts of shit thrown at me by people on here about things ive done in the past....... yet most on here are self confessed potential contract killers !!

Yes I'm seriously comparing the two because at the end of the day they're both pushing a button and killing a stranger . Just because ones getting paid by their government and the other doing for personal financial gain .

Contract killers or soldiers both killing strangers one for their government oil or money and the other for money for their own gain .

By the way I'm not a contract killer no beed for that gnash just playing devils advocate

It's just a question of morality really and there lies the problem everyone has there own morals and when you start ask yourself what actually are morals and what dictates them? Do you have to be religous to really abide by morals? Theres no clear answers about morals they are a personal choice we all draw our line just some people's are futher up the scale than others and to dictate your moral values to others is quite frankly just immoral.

• Like 1

Killing an enemy in war is totally different to pressing a button with no idea who is going to die.
ok right so it's ok if a government tells you it's ok by someone like tony Blair yeah , but it's not ok to do it for financial gain ?

Shooting missiles from a safe distance and killing innocent civilians ok lol ?

I think the point here is that the 'innocent' people are not ment to get killed.

If the question was "push this button or I'm going to kill you" then I'd be pushing it. Quickly!! And that's for free.

wether it's ment or not you're still killing a stranger .
Ok so let's call the innocent civilian that gets caught in crossfire the stranger. Their death is a total accident not the intended target. You push that button you know a stranger is the target and it's deliberate. 2 completely different situations lol
good point innocent bystanders accident not on purpose fair play . But what about killing soldiers surely they're still strangers your still pushing the button on a stranger ?

It's just a question of morality really and there lies the problem everyone has there own morals and when you start ask yourself what actually are morals and what dictates them? Do you have to be religous to really abide by morals? Theres no clear answers about morals they are a personal choice we all draw our line just some people's are futher up the scale than others and to dictate your moral values to others is quite frankly just immoral.

A person doesn't have to be religious at all to have morals but like you say it's a question of levels, I respect older people not because of religion but because morally I feel the need to.

• Like 1

Lads what about pushing the button and dropping a nuclear bomb in Hiroshima where them civilians by killed accident ? Some of them have got to be innocent

Kill one its murder,kill a million its a statistic.

• Like 2

Yes I'm seriously comparing the two because at the end of the day they're both pushing a button and killing a stranger . Just because ones getting paid by their government and the other doing for personal financial gain .

Contract killers or soldiers both killing strangers one for their government oil or money and the other for money for their own gain .

By the way I'm not a contract killer no beed for that gnash just playing devils advocate

We grant soldiers a certain amount of leeway as we accept their job is difficult and dangerous......for which they get a fairly low annual wage......what on earth has that ( or boxing ) got to do with cowardly killing an innocent person for a quick easy million ?.....it sounds like you are manipulating the question to suit your answer mate.

No you are not a contract killer but then you havent had the opportunity you said it yourself if someone was going to pay you a million quid to press a button and kill somebody you didnt know you would do it......so my mrs has an affair,i want a bit of payback so i place an explosive device under her car and offer you a million quid to press a button that will set it off......how is that scenario any different to the original question a man can either be bought or he cant.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

We grant soldiers a certain amount of leeway as we accept their job is difficult and dangerous......for which they get a fairly low annual wage......what on earth has that ( or boxing ) got to do with cowardly killing an innocent person for a quick easy million ?.....it sounds like you are manipulating the question to suit your answer mate.

No you are not a contract killer but then you havent had the opportunity you said it yourself if someone was going to pay you a million quid to press a button and kill somebody you didnt know you would do it......so my mrs has an affair,i want a bit of payback so i place an explosive device under her car and offer you a million quid to press a button that will set it off......how is that scenario any different to the original question a man can either be bought or he cant.

Being bought suggests you're selling out on your morals,if you were a christian and believed murder was a sin you'd be selling out,because that's a fundamental teaching in christianity.

But a fundamental teaching in Judaism is 'If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible,but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible' so he wouldn't be,and that is a more successful,tribal and natural outlook to have.

It's better to have a world view and moral compass in-keeping with your own nature than to rally against it imo.

• Like 1

You still on this lol

Right I know you're not gonna take someone else's opinion or point of view but I'll explain it again . Right the question was push a button and some you don't know will die and you get £££ and thats it . So my question was how is it any different from a person pushing a button for personnel gain and a soldier pushing a button because a government told you it was ok .

At the end of the day its a bloke be it a civilian or a soldier it's still a bloke pushing a button and a stranger is still dying .

So by your logic the nazi that dropped bombs on the east end ( still someone pushing a button) and killing women and children is ok a bit of leewaylol

Edited by marshman