Drinks

Whenever I drank tea in America it was like they didn't understand the concept of boiling water. Always the Liptons (usually some weird flavour) and pot of lukewarm water. You have to specify boiling water or you get "hot" water you could safely bath a baby in.

You can take your own tea bags to other places in the world and it will taste like sh*t.

When I was abroad I never drank tea....the Welsh water and milk is fine though :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not fussy but its Yorkshire tea 2 sugars stired 3 times clockwise then twice anticlockwise and then left for 3 minutes 21 seconds before adding 42ml of full fat milk.

Things aren't what they used to be. I hear it's made in India these days

Posted Images

Whenever I drank tea in America it was like they didn't understand the concept of boiling water. Always the Liptons (usually some weird flavour) and pot of lukewarm water. You have to specify boiling water or you get "hot" water you could safely bath a baby in.

You can take your own tea bags to other places in the world and it will taste like sh*t.

When I was abroad I never drank tea....the Welsh water and milk is fine though :D

Wales is abroad mate. :thumbs::laugh:

Twinnings earl grey first thing in the morning & then loose green tea infused with mint throughout the rest of the day ;-)

I used to rave about Yorkshire tea, but it might as well be ditch water to me now.....haha

• Like 1

f****n Pg tips indeed. Tut tut. Yorkshire tea all the way.

Yorkshire tea is terrible mate,PG tips is the drink of choice in Surrey.At the moment I am wading through a box of tetley orange pekoe because my sis in law thought she would "treat me"?Theres a chain of posh tea shops in Ottawa,I was in one last week sampling the nutmeg tea,quite nice,far better than Tim Hortons or second-cup "coffee".

Yorkshires gone down hill really badly in the last few years god knows what they've done to it but it's undrinkable

Things aren't what they used to be. I hear it's made in India these days ;)

• Like 3