Shocking Mr Hancock

Well I must say I'm shocked by this guy

My mate has gone on for yrs about buying a pup bred by Hancock so off we go to view at kennels the stuff this said truly surprised me none of his dogs have worked studs dogs

I said do you look for certain types of greyhounds to use he responded by saying they are just carriers of pups the litter take nothing from the greyhound for hunting ability they are just there for a carcass to carry young

I expressed that the greyhound was bred hunting dog he said they dumb free to good home breeding carcass that's all

I'm confused Mr Hancock why use them or have 100 plus of them if there no good for hunting oh he did say and saly did say that they don't want black greyhounds cause people don't buy black and white pups no more fancy colours are what the market want

When I challenged him over the use of greyhounds he said I'm cold I'm going in doors if your not buying a pup .so we left without a pup

What a stupid thing to say Mr Hancock and tbh shame on you

• Like 5

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

Culled he a puppy farmer remember and anything that ai t sold ,deteriated ta the case of lottery picking when choosing ta a worker my advice will and always will be buy from the lads and lasses that have feeling for there stock and of course from workers , and stay clear of the guys with constant litters of Welps of all varieties .atb bunnys.

• Like 3

I was just so shocked that was all there were merles litters together but in 1 run there was a black and white pup on it's own same age of the merles he said that was 200 pounds it was really gutting to see and there was so many scrap cars all over place this guy was ment to be a legend is certain circles but wow I'm gutted and shocked sadly it has really affected me