Shocking Mr Hancock

I was just so shocked that was all there were merles litters together but in 1 run there was a black and white pup on it's own same age of the merles he said that was 200 pounds it was really gutting to see and there was so many scrap cars all over place this guy was ment to be a legend is certain circles but wow I'm gutted and shocked sadly it has really affected me

and I heard people say good things about him or his greyhounds. Doesn't take a genius . does it lol

Just aswell it doesnt or you would be fooked pabs lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex racing grews are the same sheds Plummer and his alleged pack of Plummer terriers used to pose next to when he was claiming he killed thousands of rats a night, he then went on to tell the world that if you got a collie X lurcher, it would not only fill your freezer but pay your mortgage and carry your suit case to the airport when you needed a break, the entire Plummer/Hancock legacy is a massive pack of lies built up around a shitty old failed battery farm near Tamworth, and in truth you may as well get a free to a good home dog from your local rag, as its £300 cheaper and may even have some working heritage

• Like 9

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex racing grews are the same sheds Plummer and his alleged pack of Plummer terriers used to pose next to when he was claiming he killed thousands of rats a night, he then went on to tell the world that if you got a collie X lurcher, it would not only fill your freezer but pay your mortgage and carry your suit case to the airport when you needed a break, the entire Plummer/Hancock legacy is a massive pack of lies built up around a shitty old failed battery farm near Tamworth, and in truth you may as well get a free to a good home dog from your local rag, as its £300 cheaper and may even have some working heritage

bit of bullshit goes a long way. I'm sure he wasn't doing it for the goodness of his heart just £doller

I was just so shocked that was all there were merles litters together but in 1 run there was a black and white pup on it's own same age of the merles he said that was 200 pounds it was really gutting to see and there was so many scrap cars all over place this guy was ment to be a legend is certain circles but wow I'm gutted and shocked sadly it has really affected me

and I heard people say good things about him or his greyhounds. Doesn't take a genius . does it lol

Just aswell it doesnt or you would be fooked pabs lol.

I did get fkd , bought a terrier through him off his brother in law. Useless.
  • Like 1

It's more to do with the fact that he said greyhound offers nothing I'm not saying his pups are no good as they are only as good as the guy at end of lead all greys used are retired track dogs so there ability to chase is there but his statement was there just a carcass to carry pups so if that's the case Mr Hancock use some staffs there's plenty need homes or is it the fact the grey does ad the prey drive your collies beards or border lack

Don't think him or his daughter have ever properly worked a lurcher in there lives, it was just an idea that Plummer had for Hancock to breed collie crosses and make loads of money

From turkey farmer to puppy farmer, there's often no sentiment in business. Think it was Hancock himself that wrote that Plummer had scribbled a formula in the dust on his van to show how successful a breeding kennel could be, and looks like he was'nt far wrong, some of the early stuff were probably handy enough in the field, these days he can support himself thanks to the fads, fashion chasers, and flyballers
  • Like 2

It's pretty obvious their attitude towards the dogs from breeding on the scale they do. I found him polite, wasn't fussed om sally. Took half of what they said with pinch of salt and walked off with a tidy pup. Rest is down to me. If it's crap atleast I can jut blame Hancock amd nothing that I may have done lol if it turns out good, il take the credit ?

• Like 6

Don't understand why people would even think about going to handcock for a pup, when there are genuine lads out there who could help you out, and as far as a legend in certain circles goes hes never been and never will be, at the end of the day hes just a puppy farmer in it for the money and not the welfare of the dogs

• Like 1