Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this gaff in a little village place nearby Merthyr i cant for the life of me remember the name of it but it was one of these valleys type gaffs.....it wasnt particularly rough or hard i just remember the lad taking me out the back to show me his bulldogs and behind this big row of terraced houses was a load of allotments that had a good 10 or 12 scarred up bulldogs on chains,half cut cars ready for ringing....the old boys were digging their cabbages the kids were playing on swings while the women put the washing out all around these dogs that were howling to get at each other it was a mad little community who just didnt give a bollock about what each other got up to it was great :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 13

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

My sides ar sore here, 61 guests reading this haha who would believe its november an hunting season? Not half dogs on here anyways lol, im away back out with dogs instead a reading this shite

Aw ffs don, we've still no even sussed out yet 1/ where the toughest place in the country is, or 2/ if dogfox's mate is talking bollox or not and your fuking of out with the dogs??
couldnae help Maself pal, too many hard cnuts on here and all this talk about rough places had me a bit shaken, so I went for a walk in the nice quiet peaceful country side to help me calm down or id never have slept tonight
hope you peeped out the curtains first to check no one was waiting!

Yokel

I had the missus walk me up the street past them pesky young uns

Did you wear your fastest daps to in case you had to do a runner lol ......

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

• Like 1

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????

What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....

Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are

• Like 3

Reckon there's one or two prison's worthy of the title out there... if they included that is..

HMP Larkhall, toughest ive been in.

Haha...now who's been a bad girl?

All of them.......that's why they're in prison, silly !

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????
What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....
Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are

You don't even know where your dick is ya fat little f**k, you wouldn't have the balls to come and say it to my face that I assure you.....

I know Ken thinks its a bit unlikely ,but even so its a bit much everyone piling in calling dog Fox's mate a liar ,

They're little rats like I said who try and hang around with the popular boys in the hope their idol gives them some sort of approval, they would scurry the fcuk away when faced square on.

I know for a fact he served in the army for 20 years and has lost mates along the way, if anybody has the balls to come take the piss than give me a PM and we will all meet for a chat and if he doesn't slap you I fcukin will!

Having said that some of those wee pit villages spawn some hard men.

when i did the doors the worst battle we had was with c**ts from a pit village.

Was it Bowhill.....?

.....this threads like walking into the wrong pub, I think I'll give it a miss & find a nicer thread...haha

.....this threads like walking into the wrong pub, I think I'll give it a miss & find a nicer thread...haha

LOL