Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....
You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....
Remind me again how long you served in the army ??? .......

Long enough to slap you silly Sgt Bilko....

So you've never been in the army or near any conflict zone but think it's ok to call my courage into question ... nobody is allowed to say anything about your mate because he done over 20 years in the army but you find it acceptable to say what you want to me even though just like your mate I've done over 20 years in the army ... strange set of morals you have fella ......

• Like 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know!

2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charring Cross station !

liar you've never done a tour of kings cross prove it lol
  • Like 1

Who said I was in the army? Something I wish I'd done tbh. That still doesn't change the facts that you're a big headed know it all that doesn't know half as much as he thinks.

I don't believe I've said anything to make me big headed ... I haven't bragged about anything ... I know a lot more than your old mate as like I've said he only ever served in Northern Ireland ... nice and safe really .......

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know!

2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charring Cross station !

How very dare you !!......ill have you know I was deep undercover within the insurgent ranks of those b*****ds from "Shelter".......but I can't really talk about it !

• Like 4

How very dare you !!......ill have you know I was deep undercover within the insurgent ranks of those b*****ds from "Shelter".......but I can't really talk about it !

?

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....
You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....
So you've never been in the army or near any conflict zone but think it's ok to call my courage into question ... nobody is allowed to say anything about your mate because he done over 20 years in the army but you find it acceptable to say what you want to me even though just like your mate I've done over 20 years in the army ... strange set of morals you have fella ......

No I haven't but I know I would have taken to it like a duck to water, I've probably been in worse situations in my village with the local drug dealers.... You have some nerve calling the bloke a liar though, how the hell do you know what happened or not. What's so far fetched about his story???? It's nothing compared to what goes on in a war zone....

Like I said, liars are soon found out and he knows too much to have made it up. If you don't want to believe it then don't but when you get on your high horse don't be surprised to find me questioning your stories...

I respect the man for what he's done but I respect him more because he's a cracking fella.

I once sat out for 3 days in the pissing rain disguised as a cardboard box waiting to shove half a pint of Campbell's country vegetable into a big issue seller......I got the b*****d !

• Like 2

I once sat out for 3 days in the pissing rain disguised as a cardboard box waiting to shove half a pint of Campbell's country vegetable into a big issue seller......I got the b*****d !
don't stop it now haha ??

Who said I was in the army? Something I wish I'd done tbh. That still doesn't change the facts that you're a big headed know it all that doesn't know half as much as he thinks.

I don't believe I've said anything to make me big headed ... I haven't bragged about anything ... I know a lot more than your old mate as like I've said he only ever served in Northern Ireland ... nice and safe really .......

Yeah Nothern Ireland was nice and safe..... I guess 5 of his men that were killed in a bomb were in Beverley Hills....

I know Ken thinks its a bit unlikely ,but even so its a bit much everyone piling in calling dog Fox's mate a liar ,

Personally i think its a bit much everyone piling in full stop its like standing round clapping and hollering trying to get 2 blokes to square up and fight.

Personally i cant see why either would lie about it if Socks and the ol boy have been there and done it neither have anything to prove.

• Like 3

No I haven't but I know I would have taken to it like a duck to water, I've probably been in worse situations in my village with the local drug dealers.... You have some nerve calling the bloke a liar though, how the hell do you know what happened or not. What's so far fetched about his story???? It's nothing compared to what goes on in a war zone....

Like I said, liars are soon found out and he knows too much to have made it up. If you don't want to believe it then don't but when you get on your high horse don't be surprised to find me questioning your stories...

I respect the man for what he's done but I respect him more because he's a cracking fella.

What's so far fetched ?

All of it

He's here Rattus Rattus, yeah you're right nothing like that happened in Northern Ireland.

Yeah Nothern Ireland was nice and safe..... I guess 5 of his men that were killed in a bomb were in Beverley Hills....

Nothing compared to the drug dealers in your wee village though eh big man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know Ken thinks its a bit unlikely ,but even so its a bit much everyone piling in calling dog Fox's mate a liar ,

Personally i think its a bit much everyone piling in full stop its like standing round clapping and hollering trying to get 2 blokes to square up and fight.

Personally i cant see why either would lie about it if Socks and the ol boy have been there and done it neither have anything to prove.

take it from me know one is gonna get fighting lol Edited by marshman
  • Like 1