Toughest Part Of The Country ......

I know Ken thinks its a bit unlikely ,but even so its a bit much everyone piling in calling dog Fox's mate a liar ,

Personally i think its a bit much everyone piling in full stop its like standing round clapping and hollering trying to get 2 blokes to square up and fight.

Personally i cant see why either would lie about it if Socks and the ol boy have been there and done it neither have anything to prove.

Don't worry I'll find out more and if he agrees post some evidence. Why the hell would he lie about it, it's not as though he's going around telling folk. He wears badges on his work gear so being inquisitive I asked and it started from there. I admit I'm getting wound up because I know folk on here would be kept quiet if they were in his presence because he'd run rings around them.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

I know Ken thinks its a bit unlikely ,but even so its a bit much everyone piling in calling dog Fox's mate a liar ,

Personally i think its a bit much everyone piling in full stop its like standing round clapping and hollering trying to get 2 blokes to square up and fight.

Personally i cant see why either would lie about it if Socks and the ol boy have been there and done it neither have anything to prove.

Don't worry I'll find out more and if he agrees post some evidence. Why the hell would he lie about it, it's not as though he's going around telling folk. He wears badges on his work gear so being inquisitive I asked and it started from there. I admit I'm getting wound up because I know folk on here would be kept quiet if they were in his presence because he'd run rings around them.

i think your on the wind up chap , :hmm:

Not at all, he's told me the story and I can tell how pissed off he was when I told him what Socks said. I don't do bullshitters so I'm taking his word for it.

We really need a comedy gold section where all these threads can be stored for future reference. To be honest I do not know who is winding up whom or if the main perpetrator's are in this together winding every one else up, but it really is comedy genius.

TC

• Like 2

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....
You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....
Remind me again how long you served in the army ??? .......
Long enough to slap you silly Sgt Bilko....
So you've never been in the army or near any conflict zone but think it's ok to call my courage into question ... nobody is allowed to say anything about your mate because he done over 20 years in the army but you find it acceptable to say what you want to me even though just like your mate I've done over 20 years in the army ... strange set of morals you have fella ......

No I haven't but I know I would have taken to it like a duck to water, I've probably been in worse situations in my village with the local drug dealers.... You have some nerve calling the bloke a liar though, how the hell do you know what happened or not. What's so far fetched about his story???? It's nothing compared to what goes on in a war zone....

Like I said, liars are soon found out and he knows too much to have made it up. If you don't want to believe it then don't but when you get on your high horse don't be surprised to find me questioning your stories...

I respect the man for what he's done but I respect him more because he's a cracking fella.

He spent 20 years in the army he should know what he is talking about that however doesn't make his story true ... if the provos wanted him dead and they obviously knew where he lived he would be dead it's as simple as that ...and Northern Ireland compared to the war in the desert is like being in the cub scouts fella believe me ......

take it from me know one is gonna get fighting lol

You're right cos I've given Gay Rooster my number and address and told him to come and see how big his mouth his to my face..... Anyone want to come see the fat twat go to sleep PM him and come and see for yourselves.

So he walks around wearing his military badges to draw attention to himself in the hope people engage him in conversation about his army career so he can tell his stories ........

• Like 3

You're right cos I've given Gay Rooster my number and address and told him to come and see how big his mouth his to my face..... Anyone want to come see the fat twat go to sleep PM him and come and see for yourselves.

if i was you rambo i would be carefull who you call out ;)

• Like 2

mate honestly if you're not on a wind up I'll say this why are you letting yourself get wound up to a point where you're offering folk out that you don't even know ?
  • Like 2

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....
You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....
Remind me again how long you served in the army ??? .......
Long enough to slap you silly Sgt Bilko....
So you've never been in the army or near any conflict zone but think it's ok to call my courage into question ... nobody is allowed to say anything about your mate because he done over 20 years in the army but you find it acceptable to say what you want to me even though just like your mate I've done over 20 years in the army ... strange set of morals you have fella ......
No I haven't but I know I would have taken to it like a duck to water, I've probably been in worse situations in my village with the local drug dealers.... You have some nerve calling the bloke a liar though, how the hell do you know what happened or not. What's so far fetched about his story???? It's nothing compared to what goes on in a war zone....

Like I said, liars are soon found out and he knows too much to have made it up. If you don't want to believe it then don't but when you get on your high horse don't be surprised to find me questioning your stories...

I respect the man for what he's done but I respect him more because he's a cracking fella.

He spent 20 years in the army he should know what he is talking about that however doesn't make his story true ... if the provos wanted him dead and they obviously knew where he lived he would be dead it's as simple as that ...and Northern Ireland compared to the war in the desert is like being in the cub scouts fella believe me ......

If they knew who he was then they obviously know he wouldn't play with pea shooters. Don't you think he didn't know some naughty men? There's probably little things that he's done and been involved in that he will never tell anyone let alone me.

I get the feeling this pal of DogFox's only exists in his imagination ;)

• Like 1

I get the feeling this pal of DogFox's only exists in his imagination ;)

I wish you did ya Fenian Fairy.... ?

mate honestly if you're not on a wind up I'll say this why are you letting yourself get wound up to a point where you're offering folk out that you don't even know ?

Because he's a straight up good bloke who deserves some respect. I'm strange like that getting wound up over what appears trivial things whilst letting bigger things pass straight over me...m

It's one thing having the crack and banter but saying shit like that to a man who gave up 20 years of his life to serve this country when you haven't been in the army for a single day is piss poor fella.

• Like 1