Travellers Are Back

well, after all the aggro earlier this year, a large number of travellers are back on the common beside my cottage. <_<

Well go tell them to f-cken move on then..... no good crying on here about it...

who is crying? if simply making an observation is crying then we best delete most of the posts on here

for the record, we have been and asked them to move

Thats were you went wrong you asked them ti move instead of telling them to move.

I'm sure that will get them off the land

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pics ?

They are scum.

never understand why people are so scared of travellers ..lol says the man that wants children to fire catapults at them . Get out there with your catapults or go a knock on the door yourself ?

well, after all the aggro earlier this year, a large number of travellers are back on the common beside my cottage. <_<

Well go tell them to f-cken move on then..... no good crying on here about it...
who is crying? if simply making an observation is crying then we best delete most of the posts on here

for the record, we have been and asked them to move

Thats were you went wrong you asked them ti move instead of telling them to move.

I'm sure that will get them off the land

It worked for us they camped in a field we kept our horses in and we told them to leave or we would break up the vans and caravans they didnt stay long.

We get them at work twice a year as they head to and going home from Aberdeen for the summer the first question do you have the papers they know they have a week once you get the paperwork issued to them , but as said if it wasnt the mess they left behind nobody would bother

We get them at work twice a year as they head to and going home from Aberdeen for the summer the first question do you have the papers they know they have a week once you get the paperwork issued to them , but as said if it wasnt the mess they left behind nobody would bother

Makes me laugh how they know the law to the letter when it suits.

We had them near here a couple of weeks ago,they left bags of shit all over the place and were setting fires everywhere.

How much common sense does it take to realise they're only making life hard on themselves?

99% of people wouldn't care at all if they just threw all their shyt away instead of all over the floor.

• Like 1

Was it 2 year ago they turned up early for the dorset steam fair ,parked up on nearby verge ,shitting in the ditch ,went an emptied a pheasant pen of poults so small that would barely fed a ferret let alone a human.cost loads to sanatise the area,in end the fair organisers let them on their camping area early,if I remember it was also the year they had large number of caravans left there ,that were stolen /abandoned.

But on other side of the coin monmouth been plagued with people at weekends shitting in shop doorways .

they have all obviously been out for the bank holiday, we have so far tonight had high volume shouting (complete with plenty of swear wirds ) two fights, car horns and off roading races across the common , very loud music intermittently (they just been playing celine dion baby think twice, not quite what i was expecting :hmm: !!) and an enormous bonfire. one of them ripped the front off his brand new hilux when he drove into a raised drain cover at high speed :laugh: and two loose horses on the through road (lucky its quiet tonight). could be in for a long night...

oh, and i caught a grown 40+ year old woman pissing up against my gate

Get the catty out that'll put a stop to that

i was going to rig up a cold water hose pipe....or reroute the electric fence from my chicken run.... :icon_eek: