Travellers Are Back

When I was 11/12 the traveler's turned up on the local football pitch, it was nearly 4 mouths by the time they were removed and all there shit cleaned up, so the next time they returned we belted the f**k out of the caravans(with our catapults) and they was gone within days and we were playing football again and didn't have to travel miles to play our home games.

So I'm not asking children to do a man's job it's just far quicker than waiting for the police to remove them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pics ?

They are scum.

never understand why people are so scared of travellers ..lol says the man that wants children to fire catapults at them . Get out there with your catapults or go a knock on the door yourself ?

When I was 11/12 the traveler's turned up on the local football pitch, it was nearly 4 mouths by the time they were removed and all there shit cleaned up, so the next time they returned we belted the f**k out of the caravans(with our catapults) and they was gone within days and we were playing football again and didn't have to travel miles to play our home games.

So I'm not asking children to do a man's job it's just far quicker than waiting for the police to remove them.

Removing the gypsies using the famous gypsy hunting weapon lol

yes you did re read your other post treat some kids to a catupult that's what you said ?

Yes I did say that because it worked for us 11/12 year old wonting to play football we removed them in far shorter time than the police.

I'm not disputing that the catapults didn't work I'm saying suggesting to get someone else's kids to do your dirty work is a bad idea . But hey that's just me I don't get kids to thing I should do ?

Yes I did say that because it worked for us 11/12 year old wonting to play football we removed them in far shorter time than the police.

I'm not disputing that the catapults didn't work I'm saying suggesting to get someone else's kids to do your dirty work is a bad idea . But hey that's just me I don't get kids to thing I should do ?

To be fair it would be poetic justice getting kids to do the dirty work as its how the tinkers operate themselves

To be fair it would be poetic justice getting kids to do the dirty work as its how the tinkers operate themselves
yeah it'll be poetic justice if someone came out and returned fire and some little lad lost an eye , but hey as long as it's not you
  • Like 1

Number 1, these lot are f***ing hedge mumpers not travellers.......number 2, get down there with a can of 4 star and burn all their motors.......they soon f**k off.

It works, I can tell you that for a fact.

• Like 2

Number 1, these lot are f***ing hedge mumpers not travellers.......number 2, get down there with a can of 4 star and burn all their motors.......they soon f**k off.

It works, I can tell you that for a fact.

it's true lads this what ya gotta do