Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Talking about turds, do any of you lot need a bowel movement when your out wi dogs, I was took short this afternoon out in the fields, the bugger was still steaming half an hour later on my way home. eh

if you ever suffer from constipation try this

post-20594-0-48081500-1470342042.jpg

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

Nothing funny about innocent people being killed son

The irony you have got more turns and twists than a contortionist. The Conspiracies and cover ups are the laughing matter your country is full of cove ups your Government, Your Politicians your police force even the judges and magistrates get real nice try at diversion but it doesnt work

Islam is the biggest cover-up going... your being lied to DB

Gabriel usually came to Mohammed in a cave to give him wisdom. But there were two times when Mohammed encounter Gabriel outside of the cave and not in person, but in a magnificent shining object with 600 wings and burning as fire.

It's a ufo! :thumbs:

• Like 2

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

The irony you have got more turns and twists than a contortionist. The Conspiracies and cover ups are the laughing matter your country is full of cove ups your Government, Your Politicians your police force even the judges and magistrates get real nice try at diversion but it doesnt work

Islam is the biggest cover-up going... your being lied to DB

Gabriel usually came to Mohammed in a cave to give him wisdom. But there were two times when Mohammed encounter Gabriel outside of the cave and not in person, but in a magnificent shining object with 600 wings and burning as fire.

It's a ufo! :thumbs:

total shite !!.beggers belief why suposedly inteligent folk are taken in by all this mumbo jumbo.

I am Muslim if you want to pigeon hole me me then I am Shia

So why are you defending the Salafist scum who are at war with Iran via proxy in both Syria and Yemen? The salafists kill more Shia than they do westerners. Who funds ISIS, Jabat Al Nusra and Al Qaeda plus the rest of the freaks....saudi, Qatar, Turkey and the US plus friends. You might not like the language on here but most peoples hatred towards Islam is really directed towards the monster created by the Saudi's. ...They look on you as apostates for gods sake.

• Like 3

You only need to look @ every muslim country and the draconian way it treats its citizens to realise they are a bad lot!

They infest other nations with no intention of integrating in that society.in fact they want that nation to introduce or change the law of the land to suit them!

Do you think the same courtesy would be welcomed if either you or i went to live there. ( not that any sane person would ).

They contribute f**k all but murder and mayhem. Times like this i really wish i had went to uni and become a DR i would do a shipman with everyone of those shitskins that came into my surgery!

• Like 1

The irony you have got more turns and twists than a contortionist. The Conspiracies and cover ups are the laughi see ng matter your country is full of cove ups your Government, Your Politicians your police force even the judges and magistrates get real nice try at diversion but it doesnt work
The use of the word your sounds like you don't want to integrate.

Ive said on here on numerous posts I personally dont think wholesale integration works, so whats your point?

on that statement,can you see why a good percentage would like to see you fukc off home ,go back to where everyone lives by good morales,standards ,unlike us druggie,peehead ,promiscuous Brits ,oh sorry just like a parasite your sponging off your host ,taking the bits you want!

You lot would be wise to start being nice to DB, when the muslims take over, he may well be the man knocking on your door with an AK47 asking "what do you prefer the bullet or the Quran "

he wouldnt get to the door !!!

• Like 2