Another Attack...london

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

its called an epidemic in iran

Would that be in the Western press the one you accuse of covering up things and inventing stories

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.
if your in a far better place why don't you go back home then
  • Like 1

isn't it ironic the dealers growers and largest amount of takers take no notice of the faith

BGD Northumbria police were outed just 6 weeks ago or so for keeping it quiet that it was four recent refugees of Syrian nationality that gang raped a lass in Leazers park Newcastle.

When outed these said they kept it quiet so not to cause racial tensions.

So yes police prob due to Goverment policy mask the truth when it comes to certain crimes perpetrated by Muslims .

Just like Sweden and Germany.

Filthy animals, don't deserve to be around normal western people.

What annoys me is these fuckers come to our country, claim every benefit they can, get free healthcare etc etc and then have the cheek to turn on our people and ruin peoples lives by doing these terrorist acts. It can't be too long before the average British man has enough of this shit and there's some sort of civil war on the streets.

• Like 1