Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

What have the Vikings got to do with this? They attacked us as warriors, not as cowardly dogs.

The papers calling this latest coward "Norwegian" is pathetic. A dog born in a barn is still a dog.

the fact the media are saying the man was Norwegian lolol or the police saying that. I thought the norse peoples were whites, not something acting as doubles for gorillas in the mist fs. it was I muslim terrorist attack, the reason theyre trying to defend it is because London is over run with them now, very east to take bucky palace, theres no natives left there to help lol

Apologies Len. I misread your post. :thumbs:

thon idiot corbyn on saying dont jump to conclusions.ffs

does he never stop putting his foot innit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

Come on BGD.....you surely don't believe that the guy wasn't a terrorist? The wool is being pulled over our eyes, the met police will be under a directive to dumb-down any further terrorist attacks...look who the London mayor is.....it's very convenient to say the guy was mental....

I don't make a habit of buying into conspiracy theories pal.

Do you then buy into whatever the media tell you? ...

Do you REALLY think the 100s of officers involved in the investigation would all keep quiet about the real motives being covered up?

Wasn't that the case in Cologne in Germany at the new year celebrations.

Head cop took the fall and resigned.

I'm guessing he wasn't working alone.

I'd also add, it took a fair length of time for the truth to come out.

So yes, I think pc plod, and by pc I mean politically correct are capable of cover ups.

He was removed from his post a week after the attacks.

Is that a "fair length of time" in your world? :huh:

Depends if I was on holiday or hanging by my balls.

Nice to see you focus on the length of time involved and not the fact he and many others tried to hide the truth.

thon idiot corbyn on saying dont jump to conclusions.ffs

does he never stop putting his foot innit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

Come on BGD.....you surely don't believe that the guy wasn't a terrorist? The wool is being pulled over our eyes, the met police will be under a directive to dumb-down any further terrorist attacks...look who the London mayor is.....it's very convenient to say the guy was mental....

I don't make a habit of buying into conspiracy theories pal.

Do you then buy into whatever the media tell you? ...

Do you REALLY think the 100s of officers involved in the investigation would all keep quiet about the real motives being covered up?

Northumbria suppress reporting of a sex attack by Syrian refugee http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637105/Why-did-police-quiet-sex-attack-Syrian-UK-refugees-Girl-14-assaulted-gang-kept-crime-list-covered-BBC-Newsnight-team.html

I wouldn't trust a copper if he told me the sky was blue...

• Like 4

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

• Like 1

Nothing funny about innocent people being killed son

The irony you have got more turns and twists than a contortionist. The Conspiracies and cover ups are the laughing matter your country is full of cove ups your Government, Your Politicians your police force even the judges and magistrates get real nice try at diversion but it doesnt work

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

The irony you have got more turns and twists than a contortionist. The Conspiracies and cover ups are the laughing matter your country is full of cove ups your Government, Your Politicians your police force even the judges and magistrates get real nice try at diversion but it doesnt work

is it a similar cover up to the under aged marraiges in iran ?

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

its called an epidemic in iran

The use of the word your sounds like you don't want to integrate.

Ive said on here on numerous posts I personally dont think wholesale integration works, so whats your point?

its called an epidemic in iran

your out of your depth give up before you make yourself look a bigger pratt

Terrorist attacks by Muslims didn't happen prior to the Iraq war????

• Like 1