• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

all had sensi serious or nirvana seeds back then ? 

the sensi skunk no1 had some belters quick easy as was the super skunk but i prefered the no1

Nirvana ripped off other companies seeds, repro'd them, changed the name slightly, jock horror, AK48 etc. A guy I know ? changed his name to Nirvana. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nirvana ripped off other companies seeds, repro'd them, changed the name slightly, jock horror, AK48 etc. A guy I know ? changed his name to Nirvana. 

is that what they did i had a mother for ages master kush lost it and tried loads more from them nothing close no wonder 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

is that what they did i had a mother for ages master kush lost it and tried loads more from them nothing close no wonder 

Yes mate, just repro'd others work, they eventually split up, he kept Nirvana she started her own company, can't remember the name of hers, might be royal Queen, might not be though, it was a long time ago, even now I know companies that buy bulk seeds at a euro a bean from Spain and repackage as their own,funny old game. 

8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

?

Screenshot_20220729-230610.png

That was it page 3 for canna-seurs of weed, that's a nice mother the boys from the smoke have got, hope they are living it large nowadays ?

I just got sent some price lists of weed from Thailand, its all taking off over there, legal grows and sales. I also got a list of street deal prices for West London £80 for 3.5 ?

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

only a f***ing mug would pay £80 for an eighth ?

People are paying it mate,lots of people, genuine latest cali, two pallets were seized at Heathrow a month or so back from LA,20 odd year old kids with a bit of bottle becoming millionaires in a short space of time, I saw a news report a few months ago over there, young kid from the North-West of England arrested for guns, he had shorts on, big tattoo on his ribcage just below his pecs "UK MADE-CALI PAID" I just knew ?

Screenshot_20220729_225147.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

People are paying it mate,lots of people, genuine latest cali, two pallets were seized at Heathrow a month or so back from LA,20 odd year old kids with a bit of bottle becoming millionaires in a short space of time, I saw a news report a few months ago over there, young kid from the North-West of England arrested for guns, he had shorts on, big tattoo on his ribcage just below his pecs "UK MADE-CALI PAID" I just knew ?

Screenshot_20220729_225147.jpg

mimosa about the best there’s been ? 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some folk easily pleased ?

It's just hype and marketing mate, nothing else, if your working in the city on £100k +bonus then 80 notes is diddly squat, you want the best, your hyped about the jungle boys and want a scannable packet so you can tell its the real deal when you open the pack. I had a £12 Cabela's T-shirt on earlier this week but went into a store while my mate had a fitting with a personal shopper for a 600 quid T-shirt, hype and marketing, nowt else, and Instagram and online influencers make it 10X worse. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I tip my hat to the lads takin the risk an making a few quid. 

The risks are minimal, the profits ridiculous, but it's all in the game, I got sent some Thai adverts earlier, even the Thai's are trying to hype cali in Bangkok (but theirs 100% ain't cali).

Screenshot_20220730_163929.jpg