Trump For President?

See his silly fecking wife,,,copy Michelle's speech ,,,,oh my god...

Oh and ironicly she's a foreigner ,,,white European of course,,,but that's ok

Slovenian,and pleasing on the eye,though plagiarising Mrs Obamas speech almost word for word verbatim wasnt the brightest thing to do in this day and age,her script writers are getting the blame.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

Oh yeh ,,attractive lass,,,must be with that loon cos of his good looks and nice hair doo

Yup,nothing to do with his 4.5 billion USD net worth,i actually think he might get to the white house,i hope he does,theres something of the farage in his speeches,and the professional politicians just use the plebs as chess pieces in their power games.

• Like 3

See his silly fecking wife,,,copy Michelle's speech ,,,,oh my god...

Oh and ironicly she's a foreigner ,,,white European of course,,,but that's ok

I read earlier tomo michelle obama had a professional writer pen that speech for her,so neither she nor mrs trump can lay claim to it,barack hussein obama is also known to steal others speeches,he nicked one by deval patrick but as obama said.......Its just words.
  • Like 1

I saw a clip on the box where Trump was doing a speech at a Biker/ veterans rally, they asked a lot of them what they thought of him, most said that they did not like him but they dis licked clinton even more, so it must be difficult to decide who you are going to vote for, it might turn out to be a low turnout.

As for his stupid misses {although fit as fck, and probably doesn't know how to put the kettle on] and her speach, what a complete balls up.

Apparently a lot of Americans are saying they'll go to Canada if he wins,strangely i haven't heard any of these celebrities claiming they'll go and live in Mexico....

Must be too hot for their liking :laugh:

• Like 3

There's a huge black following for trump including black celebs

exactly, they're trying to make trump out a racist, where have we seen that before?? Nigel far rage and UKIP. It's not working the leftys have ruined the whole western world, trump is just anti lazy b*****d, not anti race. I hope he wins, hard work makes you appreciate what you get from life more