Trump For President?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

They will more than likely "fix" the election result to stop Trump from getting into power,its not like they have not done it before. George W Bush benefited in the "stolen election" when he was given his final term.

They will more than likely "fix" the election result to stop Trump from getting into power,its not like they have not done it before. George W Bush benefited in the "stolen election" when he was given his final term.

You might mean the first election. But either way, the electoral college, and finally the Supreme Court say otherwise.

• Like 1

See his silly fecking wife,,,copy Michelle's speech ,,,,oh my god...

Oh and ironicly she's a foreigner ,,,white European of course,,,but that's ok

:laugh:

attachicon.gif13769411_684540565031838_1538519590255211006_n1.jpg

See his silly fecking wife,,,copy Michelle's speech ,,,,oh my god...

Oh and ironicly she's a foreigner ,,,white European of course,,,but that's ok

:laugh:

attachicon.gif13769411_684540565031838_1538519590255211006_n1.jpg

Sincerest from of flattery?

• Like 2

Trump is a born and bred liar.......asking Russian hackers to hack a United States citizens emails, and then says he was joking.....and Ye want to put him in charge of nukes.....unreal.....

• Like 1

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more intelligent version of Farage and I strongly advise you to watch his speeches and not to get suckered by the MSM who are vilifying him as a racist and sexist...sounds familiar doesn't it? This guy will be the best thing for the US and as a result many eu members will fall in line with his way of thinking.

• Like 5

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more intelligent version of Farage and I strongly advise you to watch his speeches and not to get suckered by the MSM who are vilifying him as a racist and sexist...sounds familiar doesn't it? This guy will be the best thing for the US and as a result many eu members will fall in line with his way of thinking.

its what's needed for the whole western world

Well put nik b, I agree with you and I hope you are right. I do fear he will have too many enemies taking shots at him at every turn which as usual will result in the people suffering, but I hope he finds a way through that and helps bring about some serious changes for the better for the whole planet. He is the best option by a long shot from what I can see.

He's a numpty, who changes his views to court public opinion. To be president of the United States, you need beliefs and courage in your convictions, he has neither. His speeches are boring diatribe's, with a colourful rant that gains him publicity.

• Like 1

He's a numpty, who changes his views to court public opinion. To be president of the United States, you need beliefs and courage in your convictions, he has neither. His speeches are boring diatribe's, with a colourful rant that gains him publicity.

I don't see how anything you have said makes him any worse than any of the other candidates. They are worse numpties IMO and at least he is a big step away from the established, corrupt criminals who are dragging the country into the sewer.
  • Like 1

I don't see how anything you have said makes him any worse than any of the other candidates. They are worse numpties IMO and at least he is a big step away from the established, corrupt criminals who are dragging the country into the sewer.
That remains to be seen.....

The president of the United States should not be basing his ideologies and programme for government on fear, divisiveness and building walls, He/she is the president of the world and Trump hasn't got the tact for that, Putin is rubbing his hands with glee at the thoughts of Trump being Pressie.....

We wouldn't have seen eye to eye with Maggie Thatcher, but you knew what she stood for.?

Trump is a born and bred liar.......asking Russian hackers to hack a United States citizens emails, and then says he was joking.....and Ye want to put him in charge of nukes.....unreal.....

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing emails (which they do) and that it would be interesting if they released them. He is an expert troll because by doing that forced the Democrats to talk about these emails

..up to now they have denied there are any missing emails and now by getting angry with him about it they've basically admitted they exist and probably contain secret information. They walked right in to the trap he set.

• Like 4

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing emails (which they do) and that it would be interesting if they released them. He is an expert troll because by doing that forced the Democrats to talk about these emails

..up to now they have denied there are any missing emails and now by getting angry with him about it they've basically admitted they exist and probably contain secret information. They walked right in to the trap he set.

exactly, he exposed Clinton and the lies she's been telling, and shown USA do you want to trust a liar??? And a stupid one at that
  • Like 2