Surprised that nobody has mentioned Payet's performance last night. Even without the goal he was man of the match by a country mile and that goal. :icon_eek: I doubt that we'll see any better.

France could go on and West Ham might win the world cup again :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

I'll take that fair play, 3 points in the first game, half our squad play in the same league as the best side in the north east "Newcastle."

For a nation of egg chasers that's not bad, apparently BSA been on the phone to FAW already.

CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

• Like 2

Not watched wales play since the days of dean Saunders ,mark hughes lol, watched a few games when little ernshaw still played as he was in school with my brothers and came from same estate, fingers crossed we can progress through the group .be some sore heads tomorrow after the celabrations tonite-could hear the screams when they scored the second goal-travelled the whole valley mun.;).atb dc

• Like 2