Probably got a bit too much time on my hands at the moment but was mincing about with line ups earlier on.....feel free to criticise and come up with your own but this is what i came up with.

team_zpsipgvsbdy.jpg

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

looks good gnash,,reckon were losing finalists me sen though..feck me they play with all these foreigners week in week out,, they should have em sussed now..lol............

Barkley is miles off the pace as is Wilshere

If you don't play for a fashionable club your overlooked simple as that

That's how it's always been

That's how it always will be as the FA choose yes men

Until that changes we prob won't win jot.

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

Let's just hope Rooney' Kane ' Vardy ' Ali and Hart have Exellent tournament or wev little chance.

It was only a couple of weeks ago you were slagging Carroll off, saying he shouldn't play for England cause he got booked. You talk some crud aye.

That was before he realised that two-thirds of the England squad had been booked that month. ;)

Defoe's been and went. He's had his chance and is unlikely to perform better now than then. Carroll could be an option, but Kane & Vardy complement each other so well and Rashford is in it for the experience just like Walcott was taken to the World cup while still in nappies.

Shame Drinkwater isn't going, but England's midfield is quite good now. If Ali can keep his temper that is. Can't see a place for Rooney though. Not in this squad.

What would you know you plastic keeganite, they sent you's down. LOL.

Being Welsh I was hoping they don't play Rooney especially against us because I reckon he'll be right up for this tournament, the youngsters are pushing him now and this could be his last hooraa.

Barkley is miles off the pace as is Wilshere

If you don't play for a fashionable club your overlooked simple as that

That's how it's always been

That's how it always will be as the FA choose yes men

Until that changes we prob won't win jot.

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

Let's just hope Rooney' Kane ' Vardy ' Ali and Hart have Exellent tournament or wev little chance.

It was only a couple of weeks ago you were slagging Carroll off, saying he shouldn't play for England cause he got booked. You talk some crud aye.

That was before he realised that two-thirds of the England squad had been booked that month. ;)

Defoe's been and went. He's had his chance and is unlikely to perform better now than then. Carroll could be an option, but Kane & Vardy complement each other so well and Rashford is in it for the experience just like Walcott was taken to the World cup while still in nappies.

Shame Drinkwater isn't going, but England's midfield is quite good now. If Ali can keep his temper that is. Can't see a place for Rooney though. Not in this squad.

What would you know you plastic keeganite, they sent you's down. LOL.

Being Welsh I was hoping they don't play Rooney especially against us because I reckon he'll be right up for this tournament, the youngsters are pushing him now and this could be his last hooraa.

I still haven't worked out why I've been put down as a Toon fan. :hmm: No disrespect to their supporters or players such as Townsend who played his heart out but I was glad they went down because I can't do with Ashley. Nothing to do with football. Its his employment record I don't like. Maybe I've been branded a Toon is because I said that they were the biggest club in the north-east. Which of course they still are. ;)

FFM I agree but he can on his day change games in a blink so can only think that's what hodge was thinking, this season thow Barkley has been poor.

I thought that he was rather good in the early to mid season. Faded at the end though. Probably only got picked because he's from a fashionable team ;)

• Like 1

Just watching the England v Portugal game and ffs what a tackle by Alves Hahahaha red card it had to be, I like our tempo.

didnt think much of kane and few others , thought walker was very good , dont think we will go far looking at to night :yes:

Just watching the England v Portugal game and ffs what a tackle by Alves Hahahaha red card it had to be, I like our tempo.

didnt think much of kane and few others , thought walker was very good , dont think we will go far looking at to night :yes:

Kane, Vardy and others stifled by Woy's tactics. He's got the full backs going forward and the strikers defending. If he continues that policy Vardy will be sent off virtually every match.

• Like 1

Weird 2nd half really, with Kane he scores goals so for me midfield need to pass correctly, defence looked a tad better but for sure we are not yet a proper team, got to use vardy correctly.

Edited by bracken boy

Don't think you can gauge much from that game, there was an uncompetitive feel to oit (apart from matey who tried to take Kanes head off!! lol), players don't want to pick up an injury etc in the last friendly so perhaps take it easier.

Still a few things to work on, but the defence looked loads better if the forwards click I still think we could be in for a decent tournament.