• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Germany to Win

England Semis :)

Wales to flop

Vardy top Scorer :)

Wales to flop? What would you say is a flop for Wales, not winning any games, not getting any points? They can't be considered flops by any football fan can they, first tournament since 1958. These lads did what Toshacks era, Rush and Hughes' era and Giggs couldn't do. FFS flops!!
  • Like 3

Bollox because I don't think Wales will do well

Ok.

It's only a opinion ' I wouldn't get all menstrual if you said you thought England would crash out.

You didn't say they wouldn't do well though, you said they'd flop. If you knew feck all about football you'd understand that whatever Wales do in this tournament we've already exceeded expectations by qualifying.

All menstrual lol, you mean like you do on the mighty Sunderland threads, now there's a bunch of flops.

• Like 2

Your a bunch of lucky b*****ds. I'm fed up once again not getting to watch Scotland compete in a major tournament. Ffs I've doubled in age since we did last...?

Can't wait till we do though. I'll be there!!!!

• Like 2

I predict my mate will be all over this thread,,,boring us all to bits,,,lol

As his mate or "the responsible adult " as we call you ,can you have a word and ask him not to spoil this thread.many thanks .

• Like 5

The fans have been a total disgrace again, some are total loons who have no respect for our country or our team but show themselves as loyal supporters of England with a flag with their place of birth, lock them up fine them hard and feed them water n bread.

Surprised that nobody has mentioned Payet's performance last night. Even without the goal he was man of the match by a country mile and that goal. :icon_eek: I doubt that we'll see any better.

• Like 5