Thl So Called Experts .....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

I can visualise THL summer bbq.

Gnasher.will be working the gate with numerous folk ko around the panel fence who turned up pissed.

Socks.woukd be walking around the edge of the field looking for rabbit damage and writing a quote out for the job.

Katchum. He will be asking everyone with a dog how much they payed or was it gifted.

Gaz.would be taking pics all day of dogs.ready for a mega dog pic post.

Cushty.would be in cushtys boxing corner.with his fury replica boxing gown on.arguing that fury is the best.

Max.would be arguing with anyone looking for an argument.

I would carry on but got the school run.

Lol,,that is funny,,,,mind I would have had cushty,,squating behind a hedge,,,

• Like 6

:hmm: Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears :cray:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 10

Gnasher.will be working the gate with numerous folk ko around the panel fence who turned up pissed.

Socks.woukd be walking around the edge of the field looking for rabbit damage and writing a quote out for the job.

Katchum. He will be asking everyone with a dog how much they payed or was it gifted.

Cushty.would be in cushtys boxing corner.with his fury replica boxing gown on.arguing that fury is the best.

Lol,,that is funny,,,,mind I would have had cushty,,squating behind a hedge,,,

Lol I think you are right tomo cushty would be.

Then when questioned by the field owner.

He would convince them the hedge was look under nourished and needs fertilising lol.

See all the THL know-it-alls have already posted their psychoanalysis on the THL know-it-alls. I know fcuk all so I'll just keep quiet.

At least you know you know fuckall so you do know something :laugh: so you will be promoted to a know all as soon as a know fuckall position becomes available :thumbs: thats if your in the club ATB

• Like 2

f**k that. There's a time and a place for an expensive camera and a pissed up THL BBQ is not the place ?

Sorry socks this has to be the worst thread on the lol

If someone thinks they know something about a certain topic, an they post, an turns out they don't, its there to be corrected an put right, this is how we learn.

Unless your talking about people that will not listen to correction, an persist, oooooh drives me mad lol

• Like 2

f**k that. There's a time and a place for an expensive camera and a pissed up THL BBQ is not the place

I totally understand your concerns gaz.the violence that would ensue late evening would surely cause damage to an expensive camera lol.

Everyone who's ever made the effort to meet up for fishing etc has got on-never been any trouble except the first time that that catalog boy Lab showed up his fellow countrymen after falling about after 2 cans of carling and a mouthful of scrumpy lol-personally I make my own opinions on meeting said person/persons-life's to short to be getting ate up arguing with a screen name on here-you see the change in folk on here when someone has a genuine loss-even the so called wankers have a heart lol.atb dc

• Like 3