Thl So Called Experts .....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

I think there is folk on here who just like to disagree with things even more so when it's someone they don't get along with too much, max and gnash both seem to do that a lot and could be the reason they clash so much, more so when it comes to boxing or football. Gnash and a couple others seem to know so much about boxing where as max I get the feeling you just seem to repeat things you have heard or seen else where sorry if I'm wrong bud. Max obviously knows a great deal about greyhounds and that comes through on here when you read his posts. Football can be pure blind passion where no matter what your always going to defend and never be negative about the team you love, let's just remember lads this is only the Internet and a bit of banter

To some folk this is much much more than a bit of banter it's life to some. they are totally obsessed with the site.lol

We have a old saying in wales to people like this King ,you should know it being welsh lol

I think there is folk on here who just like to disagree with things even more so when it's someone they don't get along with too much, max and gnash both seem to do that a lot and could be the reason they clash so much, more so when it comes to boxing or football. Gnash and a couple others seem to know so much about boxing where as max I get the feeling you just seem to repeat things you have heard or seen else where sorry if I'm wrong bud. Max obviously knows a great deal about greyhounds and that comes through on here when you read his posts. Football can be pure blind passion where no matter what your always going to defend and never be negative about the team you love, let's just remember lads this is only the Internet and a bit of banter

To some folk this is much much more than a bit of banter it's life to some. they are totally obsessed with the site.lol

We have a old saying in wales to people like this King ,you should know it being welsh lol
eich bod yn llawn cachu , ond .lol

Muff my arse in welsh ? lol

To be fair max,,has put up some tips with regard to greyhound racing that have come off,,,the dog he had called England expects ,,,won a lot of races,,,and when max thought he might win,,he did tip it,,,especially on moochers,,,

It was the other dog that kept loosing in the end,,,the real marathon dog,,,who's name I can't remember even though I've seen it run game...as max said it need 1000 yards,,and them races don't exist ...

• Like 1

you are full of shit but.

is that what it means or you telling me lol ?

Edited by DEERMAN

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" - Alexander Pope

Cheers, D.

Look at you,,pretending your well read,,,lol

It's almost as if Pope ,,,knew somthing in future was going to be called Google

• Like 2

That's what it means.when someone is talking shit. Lol.

Or you telling me lol.you are paranoid lol

I was a bit then butt to be honest hahahahaha............ thought it was a pop as im welsh and didnt know what it meant hahahaha

I was a bit then butt to be honest hahahahaha............ thought it was a pop as im welsh and didnt know what it meant hahahaha
If it was a pop at you i would of said.

Cachau bant.lol.

You need to stay off that homegrown lol

• Like 1

If it was a pop at you i would of said.

Cachau bant.lol.

You need to stay off that homegrown lol

Strongbow enough for me mate ..........I know that one lol.............................