Thl So Called Experts .....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

Cheers bgd how do you upload videos? anyway i can just about do photos im not wonderful with android phones. Lol i guess deontay is the king of offliner club now and who is going to challenge him? There is probably plenty of fools

Edited by jiggy

Cheers bgd how do you upload videos? anyway i can just about do photos im not wonderful with android phones.

Should be a wee arrow at the top of the video if you tap that will come up with options for sharing just select copy link then you should be able to paste it into your post :thumbs:

That's how it is on the youtube app on my android anyway.

Cheers bgd how do you upload videos? anyway i can just about do photos im not wonderful with android phones.

Should be a wee arrow at the top of the video if you tap that will come up with options for sharing just select copy link then you should be able to paste it into your post :thumbs:

cheers just did that now another stupid question how come your link came up as the actual video ready to play and mine is just a blue sentence with a line under it that you have to click into.

cheers just did that now another stupid question how come your link came up as the actual video ready to play and mine is just a blue sentence with a line under it that you have to click into.

I was on my PC so pasted a link to the desktop site which automatically embed on here. They come up as links like your one when I post them from my phone.

I was on my PC so pasted a link to the desktop site which automatically embed on here. They come up as links like your one when I post them from my phone.

At last and expert in somethin!! ;):laugh:

• Like 5

thanks i went to school with a chalkboard with a piece of string attached around my neck and a piece of chalk in my hand,thats how i communicated with people and still did up until 3 weeks ago until i got this phone.

Safc thread

Boxing threads

Fishing threads :)

Why bother scanning dog thread when she ok and healthy.

Obviously getting in shape thread.

This thread ( it's all about opinions ) that's all :)

Loads Socks and we prob all as bad as each other

But Wilf ' Gnash and Tuffy must be the worst offenders easily lol

Let me make this really simple for you........

If you talk sense like on that thread where we discussed crops and organic food then I will agree with you.

If you talk bollocks like on your football thread I won't agree with you.

If you carry on like an old woman like with your various "enquirer" threads then I will say you are an old woman because you sound like two old girls outside the post office on pension day !

When it comes to not having the courage to respond to something in a positive way just because you may have had disagreements about most other threads then I reckon you need to be looking a little bit closer to home, know what I mean ;)

Some of us are actually grown ups ;)

• Like 3

I love these threads where people are falling out and offering to take it offline etc. I think they are the best topics on thl, has anyone ever met up and sorted it face to face and what was the outcome?

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.
look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link..
deontay wilder.txtok that didnt work somebody else might be able to put up link its 5mins 04 seconds long.

you have got to admire the fact that the troll turned up

I kept away because it held no interest, I just glanced at it this morning out of curiosity and saw that you were running at the chops again like a schoolgirl.

However, you are correct in as much as everyone is guilty of it from time to time......that's life.

The sun will still rise in the morning and set in the evening so none of it makes a blind but of difference to anyone's life does it ;)

Wilf I think youv kept away from this for 24 hrs because deep down you were thinking

Fook in one of them HL Exoerts lol

You also sometimes talk sense

But a lot of times shite mate

Think we all guilty of either ends of the spectrum ?

100% that max although some talk a lot more shite than others on here! We should all be getting along even if we don't agree on things. Try not to take people disagreeing with ye on here too hard