Thl So Called Experts .....

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are clearly far more knowledgable ... I know fukc all about catapults or football etc so I don't join in with an opinion but some people feel they have to comment on everything ... I wonder if it's a type of mental issue .......

I think sometimes it may well be a mental disorder , but other contributory factors are youth,good old fashioned stupidity ,stubbornness ,arrogance ,ignorance ,vanity ,lack of social skills ,jealousy ,and a word I v just made up wannabeeness. because I am an expert at making words up.

• Like 7

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

Loads a wee cliques lollol there's the gypos, tho they all live in houses, the cockneys that all live in Essex or wherever, them silly air gunners, the Irish lads with the crappy coursing dogs are another bunch and then there's the day walkers over here, they all hate each other and chat shit about each other not to mention selling each other them daft saluki crosses for mental money haha but where would site be without them haha

the gypos that live in houses ? being a gypos as you say we're not much of a clique as we can fall out amongst ourselves real quick lol . What clique would you say you're in mate ? Lol
  • Like 1

Loads a wee cliques lollol there's the gypos, tho they all live in houses, the cockneys that all live in Essex or wherever, them silly air gunners, the Irish lads with the crappy coursing dogs are another bunch and then there's the day walkers over here, they all hate each other and chat shit about each other not to mention selling each other them daft saluki crosses for mental money haha but where would site be without them haha

the gypos that live in houses being a gypos as you say we're not much of a clique as we can fall out amongst ourselves real quick lol . What clique would you say you're in mate ? Lol

i know he an authority on moaning about the price of a dog
ahh in the crabbers clique is he lol
  • Like 3

And Socks why do you think certain folk seem to agree with one another on everything no matter what?

Does that happen max ? Or do folk agree with the people who know what their talking about and not with people who think they know what their talking about .......

Theirs a bit of backslapping that goes on, to be expected I suppose, good or bad? BUT theirs a serial arse licker, he mustnt be aware that he does it, ie: its that shameless and blatant. Not a big deal, and to be honest its funnier to read than it would be to call him out on it.

the gypos that live in houses being a gypos as you say we're not much of a clique as we can fall out amongst ourselves real quick lol . What clique would you say you're in mate ? Lol

he a man i look up to
why are you only a little bloke then ? ?
  • Like 2

he a man i look up to

why are you only a little bloke then ?

He part of the dwarf clique with mushroom and chid and a few others

which dwarf clique? Umpalumpas or Wherethefuckarewe tribe?

Socks looking at your Origional post that you then say was posted off the back of football professionals opinions re Leics chances at the beginning of the season.

Why didn't you just title the thread

So called pro football experts opinions on leics pre season or something along them lines ?

And you also contradict your self re not posting about football on football threads when you do and have ?

Looks like you just made the latter up as a cop out after my reading of it again where Astanley has quoted your Origional post ?

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

I will correct you as you are wrong ... Now please for once take off your stupid head and read this reply before waffling anymore rubbish .... The football got me thinking about so called experts and I likened the football pundits to member on here ... I have no interest or clue about football so why the fukc would I start a thread about football or football pundits ... I will say it again ... IT JUST GOT ME THINKING ....as for football please pull up some comments on those threads that have any football meaning to them ... If I have commented it hasn't directly been about football as I know fukc all about the gay game .......

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" - Alexander Pope

Cheers, D.

Look at you,,pretending your well read,,,lol

It's almost as if Pope ,,,knew somthing in future was going to be called Google

He is our resident expert on copy and pasting quotes

Not sure I know how to copy and paste quotes tbh

Heard the phrase before so googled it :D

Cheers, D.

Haha this is brilliant.

I used to know everything about everything and posted as such, then realised I knew nothing about anything but still posted as before because it was funny, then learnt a little about some things and now I only generally post in depth about subjects I'm familiar with or got some knowledge on.

I've never had any involvement with football what so ever, watching it, playing it or having any interest in it. If I started posting about football it would soon become clear I didnt have a clue what I was talking about. What's the offside rule? Lol.

Equally I know a little bit about boxing and it's clear to see when someone who's never stepped in a boxing ring is arguing with you on here.

I still think your covering your tracks

Ie cop out.

You said you don't post on football threads which you have

Stop moving the goalposts :)

I knew you couldn't take your stupid head off .... This is what I wrote on my original post ... I know fukc all about catapults or football etc so I don't join in with an opinion ... I may post on a thread but not with an opinion ... Is that clear enough for you to understand ... If not I give up ......