Thl So Called Experts .....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

I can visualise THL summer bbq.

Gnasher.will be working the gate with numerous folk ko around the panel fence who turned up pissed.

Socks.woukd be walking around the edge of the field looking for rabbit damage and writing a quote out for the job.

Katchum. He will be asking everyone with a dog how much they payed or was it gifted.

Gaz.would be taking pics all day of dogs.ready for a mega dog pic post.

Cushty.would be in cushtys boxing corner.with his fury replica boxing gown on.arguing that fury is the best.

Max.would be arguing with anyone looking for an argument.

I would carry on but got the school run.

f**k that. There's a time and a place for an expensive camera and a pissed up THL BBQ is not the place
I totally understand your concerns gaz.the violence that would ensue late evening would surely cause damage to an expensive camera lol.

Haha I agree with Daniel Cain. I doubt there would be much if any trouble should such an event crop up.

Lots of people are much different in the real world than off line and are far less inclined to call names and so on. It's just the nature of the internet I suppose.

I've met loads of lads all over the country off here doing one thing and another and always got on with them really well and met up with them several times afterwards.

I can visualise THL summer bbq.

Gnasher.will be working the gate with numerous folk ko around the panel fence who turned up pissed.

Socks.woukd be walking around the edge of the field looking for rabbit damage and writing a quote out for the job.

Katchum. He will be asking everyone with a dog how much they payed or was it gifted.

Gaz.would be taking pics all day of dogs.ready for a mega dog pic post.

Cushty.would be in cushtys boxing corner.with his fury replica boxing gown on.arguing that fury is the best.

Max.would be arguing with anyone looking for an argument.

I would carry on but got the school run.

f**k that. There's a time and a place for an expensive camera and a pissed up THL BBQ is not the place

I totally understand your concerns gaz.the violence that would ensue late evening would surely cause damage to an expensive camera lol.

Haha I agree with Daniel Cain. I doubt there would be much if any trouble should such an event crop up.

Lots of people are much different in the real world than off line and are far less inclined to call names and so on. It's just the nature of the internet I suppose.

I've met loads of lads all over the country off here doing one thing and another and always got on with them really well and met up with them several times afterwards.

It was a joke mind gaz lol.

Everyone who's ever made the effort to meet up for fishing etc has got on-never been any trouble except the first time that that catalog boy Lab showed up his fellow countrymen after falling about after 2 cans of carling and a mouthful of scrumpy lol-personally I make my own opinions on meeting said person/persons-life's to short to be getting ate up arguing with a screen name on here-you see the change in folk on here when someone has a genuine loss-even the so called wankers have a heart lol.atb dc

Does that mean you don't like me.....sniffle sniffle!!

Haha I know you were joking King.

You wanna take this offline???

I will have to ask the president of TOLC ie.tuffty for permission first gaz. Ive noticed he has been reading this thread all day.

And I'm patiently waiting for him to pounce lol.

Edited by king

Everyone who's ever made the effort to meet up for fishing etc has got on-never been any trouble except the first time that that catalog boy Lab showed up his fellow countrymen after falling about after 2 cans of carling and a mouthful of scrumpy lol-personally I make my own opinions on meeting said person/persons-life's to short to be getting ate up arguing with a screen name on here-you see the change in folk on here when someone has a genuine loss-even the so called wankers have a heart lol.atb dc

I f***ing love you gumbo!;).atb dc

Thank f**k for that.....?☺️

• Like 1

So now you have to have stepped in the ring to have a opinion on boxing ffs lol

Never said that max. Your'e making things up to suit.

I said it's clear to see when someone has never stepped in the ring and they are talking about setting shots up with jabs, using power or fighting out of shape etc.

I watch lots of greyhound racing on telly, I've even been to a few tracks and had a flutter. But I wouldn't dream of getting in a debate with greyhound men having never walked the walk.

Gaz i have " liked " your post above.......but i need to make you aware that i have only done so because i agree with what you are saying......not because i want to lick your bottom,be your friend or be in your clique even......i dont even want you to do a " return like " or that will look like you want to lick my bottom also and then there may be a chance we are accused of both being arse lickers ........i just thought it better to be safe than sorry now Max has got everyone scared to death of liking a persons posts ;) ......f****n roll on !!!

• Like 4

OH fcuk I have gone and liked your post now. Shit what do I do now? Stuck between a hard place and a rock now. I know, I will unlike your post then no one will know except you that I liked your post.

TC

• Like 1
Guest Navek

is that a quote of I.D ?