Boxing At The Weekend...

At least Fury beat a ten year world champion

Who was Charles Martin ?????

If Klitscko is washed up what then becomes the greater victory.......beating a relatively untested young unbeaten prospect like Joshua did....or beating a decorated world champion has been like Fury did ?

Only when Fury/Klitscko draw hands again will we really be able to guage the size of the accomplishment Fury has made......personally i hope Klitscko comes out and has a go this time.......and Fury irons him right out....then it leaves no doubt that Fury has made a great accomplishment and Joshua can be hot on his tail trying to do the same.

For me Gnasher I cannot see the rematch being much different to the first, two very big heavyweights stalking and clinching one another with a lot of half hearted jabs. The only way I can see the rematch being anything of interest is if Klitch comes to win the title back and not just have a last pay day. Klitch has the experience and skills to make Fury work hard to retain his belts, just hope he does just that, if it's his last fight he owes that to himself at least

Very good chance of Klitschko getting knocked out if he tries to bring the fight to Fury imo.

He'll be walking onto shots with next to no head movement and he'll have no way of escaping if need to,he can't rest in the clinch or get out of range like he could against smaller opponents.

So unfortunately it'll be another poor performance imo,with him scared to engage waiting for an opportunity to open up that never comes.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

If Klitscko is washed up what then becomes the greater victory.......beating a relatively untested young unbeaten prospect like Joshua did....or beating a decorated world champion has been like Fury did ?

Only when Fury/Klitscko draw hands again will we really be able to guage the size of the accomplishment Fury has made......personally i hope Klitscko comes out and has a go this time.......and Fury irons him right out....then it leaves no doubt that Fury has made a great accomplishment and Joshua can be hot on his tail trying to do the same.

For me Gnasher I cannot see the rematch being much different to the first, two very big heavyweights stalking and clinching one another with a lot of half hearted jabs. The only way I can see the rematch being anything of interest is if Klitch comes to win the title back and not just have a last pay day. Klitch has the experience and skills to make Fury work hard to retain his belts, just hope he does just that, if it's his last fight he owes that to himself at least

Very good chance of Klitschko getting knocked out if he tries to bring the fight to Fury imo.

He'll be walking onto shots with next to no head movement and he'll have no way of escaping if need to,he can't rest in the clinch or get out of range like he could against smaller opponents.

So unfortunately it'll be another poor performance imo,with him scared to engage waiting for an opportunity to open up that never comes.

I think fury will stop him this time watch the way klitschko wobbles in the eleventh round ref tony weeks didn't allow fury to do much inside fighting and fury is a good inside fighter this time in England I can see it getting messy when Wvlad gets him clinching

I watched an interview with AJ this morning and what a very humble and polite young man he is ... He wished fury the best of luck in his defence of the title .... Now that how a champion should conduct himself .........

• Like 9
Guest Navek

I watched an interview with AJ this morning and what a very humble and polite young man he is ... He wished fury the best of luck in his defence of the title .... Now that how a champion should conduct himself .........

exactly ...Tyson goes on about all time greats like Ali.....the fecking idiot don't have the right wash his shorts never mind compare him self....lads a discrace to boxing
Guest Navek

exactly ...Tyson goes on about all time greats like Ali.....the fecking idiot don't have the right wash his shorts never mind compare him self....lads a discrace to boxing

the ejit has himself at the top list Ali just made it into top 5
says it all lol next he'll be saying he's Christ rencarnated

I think fury will stop him this time watch the way klitschko wobbles in the eleventh round ref tony weeks didn't allow fury to do much inside fighting and fury is a good inside fighter this time in England I can see it getting messy when Wvlad gets him clinching

I was fast asleep by that point.

I cant see it.....he will know in his heart whether he is shot or not and if he doesnt think he is then what would be the point of taking the fight and doing what he did last time ?.......i dont think any fighter likes to end their career on a sour note theres losing and theres not showing up as a true competitor i think he will want to go out on his shield....likewise it wouldnt surprise me one bit if at some point we see Pacquiao throw a challenge out to Mayweather for the exact same reason.

• Like 2

I've just watched this interview with tyson fury that has just been put up on the boxnation channel.

Fury saying that klitchko nearly knocked him out a couple of times.

Have a butchers.

To be honest that was a fair enough interview he seems happy to be playing the villain that hes portrayed to be. he's set for life he's going to have then last laugh no matter what. Typical traveller tho... he's a different person when he hasn't got his clan around him but they are what they are.. I find it a bit hypocritical all this talk of he's not a humble champion or worthy because of how conducts himself out of the ring the same people putting him down for this will hold the likes of Mike tyson on a pedestal who as a nightmare out of the ring. It's a bonus if a fighter as a good all round attitude but the bottom line is champs are made in the ring doing what they do best.
  • Like 1

I've just watched this interview with tyson fury that has just been put up on the boxnation channel.

Have a butchers.

To be honest that was a fair enough interview he seems happy to be playing the villain that hes portrayed to be. he's set for life he's going to have then last laugh no matter what. Typical traveller tho... he's a different person when he hasn't got his clan around him but they are what they are.. I find it a bit hypocritical all this talk of he's not a humble champion or worthy because of how conducts himself out of the ring the same people putting him down for this will hold the likes of Mike tyson on a pedestal who as a nightmare out of the ring. It's a bonus if a fighter as a good all round attitude but the bottom line is champs are made in the ring doing what they do best.

some his interviews he comes across as a decent fella but why put joshua down in the same breath
It's all part of the game isn't it nowadays? the bigger the grudge the bigger the pay day seems to be the rule .IF Fury and aj ever do get it on it will be the biggest fight in this country for a long time maybe ever? Do you think there would be the same interest if they were buds I doubt it . It's the ground work for the ultimate payday imo

Have a butchers.

some his interviews he comes across as a decent fella but why put joshua down in the same breath
It's all part of the game isn't it nowadays? the bigger the grudge the bigger the pay day seems to be the rule .IF Fury and aj ever do get it on it will be the biggest fight in this country for a long time maybe ever? Do you think there would be the same interest if they were buds I doubt it . It's the ground work for the ultimate payday imo

that came across more as jealousy rather than hype

Maybe there is some jealousy but to be fair he's had to do things the hard way when joshua has had a much easier time of it .that's not to detract from joshua he's obviously got tallent but I can see it from furys view ...I'd be fecking jealous!