Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Here we go, from shh v cushty……..tuffty v max ………. could turn out to be quite a fight card this one.

I will have a £5 double cushty and tufty to win by ko :laugh:

I will have a bet on that outcome as well.

:) :) ;)

Getting silly now,,,stop offering folk out tuffty,,,it's just a discussion on a web site....

And arnt you disabled or somthing..?

Max it comes across real bitter what you say about aj,,,

• Like 4

Getting silly now,,,stop offering folk out tuffty,,,it's just a discussion on a web site....

And arnt you disabled or somthing..?

Max it comes across real bitter what you say about aj,,,

Disabled ? ffs you could have give me the nod before my £5 double :censored:

• Like 1

FFS this thread has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Not my place to say what happens to it, but it seems like a peripatetic ouija which is a bird that flies in ever decreasing circles trying to vanish up it's own arsehole. In the end it catches up with it's self and blows it's self up from the inside out.

Your supposed to be adults try acting like one.

TC

• Like 1

FFS this thread has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Not my place to say what happens to it, but it seems like a peripatetic ouija which is a bird that flies in ever decreasing circles trying to vanish up it's own arsehole. In the end it catches up with it's self and blows it's self up from the inside out.

Your supposed to be adults try acting like one.

TC

I would like to see a football/boxing thread on here where people exchange views ,discuss ,debate ,disagree and argue in a civilised manner without resorting to childish insults and threats of violence that they haven't got the bollox to repeat in person .

• Like 9

You don't half chatter on about rubbish gnash I been around boxing my whole life I know a a lot more than your adverage joe forum

Poster j can assure you if that how exactly would you explain me being a gullible fan

Ive just explained it....read it back slowly......by the way people who do genuinely know a lot about something generally dont need to say " i know a lot " ;)

You come across as an obsessive fan which is fine each to their own.....i follow West Ham like a lunatic so i know what fanatical support is about......not sure i could be that way with another man but like i say each to their own.......but dont try to mug people off with knowledge that isnt there i could talk about football all day i dont try to pretend im tactically competent though because people who are would see straight through it do you really think people cant see through your sillyness ?....for instance you have said Joshua would get beaten the last 3 fights he has had !....you said Johnson would stop him then when he didnt you said well he,s rubbish anyway.......ok we all get things wrong from time to time but then you said Dillan Whyte would stop him but then when he didnt you said well he had a bad shoulder.......then you said Martin would stop him then when he didnt you said well he,s rubbish as well........its almost babyish behaviour ok you dont like Joshua...for what reason i dont know......but stop trying to take people for idiots and then calling them names when they dont fall for your nonsense.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

At least Fury beat a ten year world champion

Who was Charles Martin ?????

If Klitscko is washed up what then becomes the greater victory.......beating a relatively untested young unbeaten prospect like Joshua did....or beating a decorated world champion has been like Fury did ?

Only when Fury/Klitscko draw hands again will we really be able to guage the size of the accomplishment Fury has made......personally i hope Klitscko comes out and has a go this time.......and Fury irons him right out....then it leaves no doubt that Fury has made a great accomplishment and Joshua can be hot on his tail trying to do the same.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

You don't half chatter on about rubbish gnash I been around boxing my whole life I know a a lot more than your adverage joe forum

Poster j can assure you if that how exactly would you explain me being a gullible fan

Ive just explained it....read it back slowly......by the way people who do genuinely know a lot about something generally dont need to say " i know a lot " ;)

You come across as an obsessive fan which is fine each to their own.....i follow West Ham like a lunatic so i know what fanatical support is about......not sure i could be that way with another man but like i say each to their own.......but dont try to mug people off with knowledge that isnt there i could talk about football all day i dont try to pretend im tactically competent though because people who are would see straight through it do you really think people cant see through your sillyness ?....for instance you have said Joshua would get beaten the last 3 fights he has had !....you said Johnson would stop him then when he didnt you said well he,s rubbish anyway.......ok we all get things wrong from time to time but then you said Dillan Whyte would stop him but then when he didnt you said well he had a bad shoulder.......then you said Martin would stop him then when he didnt you said well he,s rubbish as well........its almost babyish behaviour ok you dont like Joshua...for what reason i dont know......but stop trying to take people for idiots and then calling them names when they dont fall for your nonsense.

total agree, nicely put gnasher :thumbs: