Leaving The Eu

We need out before Turkey with its close on 78 million population joins the EU ranks ...could make the present immigration problem look like a drop in the ocean ..

Would Boris turn turtle at the last minute ? ...he's a politician don't hold your breath or back it with your hard earned , be interesting to see if he puts country before career ..

Did anyone read Gove's statement ...? ..excellent , can't put a link up but it's worth the read ..

76% of Turkish landmass is in Asia,porous borders and big trouble,whose bright idea was it to even think about their inclusion into the EU?
Not 76% I meant to type 96%,that's 4% of turkey is actually in Europe,it borders some very unstable parts of the world,how does its inclusion benefit Europe?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

As mackem says, were all expendable, the boys at the top think were vermin, were here as slaves, to keep them rich, thinking were free, the politicians puppets, controlled by the boys at top, were in the fast lane to the .... dare I say it, in short, were all f****d.

Does anyone remember when I joined the site over three years ago, I said on one of the threads that the muslims were going to invade euroupe, based on what bible said,,, well I hate to say I .....

Il get me coat

Edited by Francie
  • Like 3

Yep Boris is in the leave camp ...country before career ....just ! .welcome aboard .

I think Boris is an opportunist, he knows Osbourne is second in line to become leader and if Cameron looses and we vote 'out', then Boris is in a very good position to run for the leadership.

• Like 5

I think the out campaign is gathering momentum and starting to look like a reality. ..I'm not kidding myself I know there's a lot of power play behind it but it's a start ...it's going to be a interesting few months ahead ...about time we had a good shake up I don't think anyone can call it at this point.

Guest ragumup

As mackem says, were all expendable, the boys at the top think were vermin, were here as slaves, to keep them rich, thinking were free, the politicians puppets, controlled by the boys at top, were in the fast lane to the .... dare I say it, in short, were all f****d.

Does anyone remember when I joined the site over three years ago, I said on one of the threads that the muslims were going to invade euroupe, based on what bible said,,, well I hate to say I .....

Il get me coat

No offence but ...

I don't remember you saying Muslim's were going to invade Europe? Muslim migration is sunna to take over other lands, its called Hijra.

Could you tell me the verse in the bible where it says Muslim's will invade Europe so I can check out, thanks....

Having heard yet more from Cameron today it is plain to see he has got us nothing of any significance at all. Smoke screens and mirrors with nothing credible.

Let me make it clear that in the early days I was happy with a Common Market, but Europe has escalated into the Democratic Republic of, thats not what I signed up for and not something I want any part of.

Boris is for out, and I hope the out vote will actually have a good chance of success!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

Yep Boris is in the leave camp ...country before career ....just ! .welcome aboard .

I think Boris is an opportunist, he knows Osbourne is second in line to become leader and if Cameron looses and we vote 'out', then Boris is in a very good position to run for the leadership.

Win or lose, Cameron is not contesting the next election as leader, but the referendum result will certainly dictate the timing of his departure.

Boris has long been pro-European, so his decision is certainly more to do with leadership ambitions than any change of political heart. Tory party membership is predominantly anti-European, so he could be seen to be currying grass roots support, and setting himself directly against May and Osbourne, for the future leadership.

Having said that, it certainly does the "Leave" campaign no harm to have a real heavyweight on their side. The nature of modern politics is such that Boris is probably better known and liked than any Cabinet member !

Boris is a very clever man, and an even shrewder politician - don't be fooled by the "bumbling fool" persona.........

• Like 4

Can anyone really see Boris coming out in support of Leave (but not campaigning or debating Cameron on it, wouldn't want to rock the boat too much!) effecting anyones vote?

Seems to me most folks views on The EU are already pretty firmly set and I can't see the undecideds being swayed by some politician or other telling them which way to vote, it's a pretty personal decision for most folk, IMO. The politicians are just a side show for the media to focus on.

• Like 1

Il get me coat

No offence but ...

I don't remember you saying Muslim's were going to invade Europe? Muslim migration is sunna to take over other lands, its called Hijra.

Could you tell me the verse in the bible where it says Muslim's will invade Europe so I can check out, thanks....

None taken rag, an yes I did say it, bible scholars were saying it before it happened, im no scholar, I just read what they were predicting.

im a bit busy now mate, but google it, loads of info on it.

What's the feeling about the EU north of the border ? Is Scotland as pro Europe as the poison dwarf recons ?

Although wee Jimmy crankie can't publicly admit it shes hoping we go for a out so they can claim its not fair and push for another referendum for them selfs. ..it's going to be messy for sure ...I hope the Scotts see sense in time for there sakes.

• Like 1