Leaving The Eu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

Im all for us getting out but dont think it will happen....people too scared of change. Government calls in favours from large companies and banks etc getting them all on the bandwagon to spout doom and gloom if we get out just like they did with scottish referendum.

• Like 1

I'm sick already of hearing "special status"

Special status is the same as multiculturalism,it's just a spin word,it means f**k all in the real world to real people,if we don't get out now we truly are f****d,the politicos have decreed we are getting one referendum and one referendum only,maybe because they see us as children who can't think for ourselves,so we have to make this count,when turkey eventually get into the EU it's rapidly going to take a turn for the worse so it's got to be out now.I couldn't give a flying f**k if Boris,or any of his cronies are voting in or out,it's them at the top playing games who got us into this deep shit in the first place so whether they give a yay or a nay means f**k all to me and I won't be basing my OUT vote on any influences they have decided to impose on us.

• Like 7

I'm sick already of hearing "special status"

Special status is the same as multiculturalism,it's just a spin word,it means f**k all in the real world to real people,if we don't get out now we truly are f****d,the politicos have decreed we are getting one referendum and one referendum only,maybe because they see us as children who can't think for ourselves,so we have to make this count,when turkey eventually get into the EU it's rapidly going to take a turn for the worse so it's got to be out now.I couldn't give a flying f**k if Boris,or any of his cronies are voting in or out,it's them at the top playing games who got us into this deep shit in the first place so whether they give a yay or a nay means f**k all to me and I won't be basing my OUT vote on any influences they have decided to impose on us.
Ps..............because they are all a bunch of c**ts playing chess with the lives of the masses,or sheeple as they see us. Edited by mackem

BGD - It looks like someone has found your password and is posting using your account. The last 3 posts of "yours" haven't been the usual slavering pish. :laugh:

This referendum is a beautiful thing, bringing folk from across the political spectrum together :D

• Like 1

I'm convinced it will be a fiddle anyway? With the vast majority of politicians and parties wanting in what other way can it go? There should be some way of checking the vote is honest, don't know how? It won't make any difference if we vote out if they think we should be in, hope i'm wrong like, but not hopeful.

BGD - It looks like someone has found your password and is posting using your account. The last 3 posts of "yours" haven't been the usual slavering pish. :laugh:

This referendum is a beautiful thing, bringing folk from across the political spectrum together :D

I think "together" might be pushing it. Let's just say the constant nagging urge to pummel your head in is less pressing than usual. :whistling:

To be fair I don't think it will be that fixed and the vote will be fairly honest...

It's the average voter that is just dumb/brainwashed/apathetic

nowt wrong with the voting system here (as long as you disregard the postal system), the biggest problem (and I was one of them) is the number of people who don`t vote, I still regard them all as lying two faced b*****ds who promise the earth on your doorstep and shaft you as soon as they get in but without using your vote, even if its for a no hoper as a protest vote, you can`t complain about what we are left with

• Like 2

We need out before Turkey with its close on 78 million population joins the EU ranks ...could make the present immigration problem look like a drop in the ocean ..

Would Boris turn turtle at the last minute ? ...he's a politician don't hold your breath or back it with your hard earned , be interesting to see if he puts country before career ..

Did anyone read Gove's statement ...? ..excellent , can't put a link up but it's worth the read ..

• Like 1

I think "together" might be pushing it. Let's just say the constant nagging urge to pummel your head in is less pressing than usual. :whistling:

Ah come on you know you love me really pal :laugh:

• Like 1

We need out before Turkey with its close on 78 million population joins the EU ranks ...could make the present immigration problem look like a drop in the ocean ..

Would Boris turn turtle at the last minute ? ...he's a politician don't hold your breath or back it with your hard earned , be interesting to see if he puts country before career ..

Did anyone read Gove's statement ...? ..excellent , can't put a link up but it's worth the read ..

76% of Turkish landmass is in Asia,porous borders and big trouble,whose bright idea was it to even think about their inclusion into the EU?
  • Like 2