Leaving The Eu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member-Groucho Marx.

We are flooded with cheap labour,Polish/Romanian shops popping up on most high streets in southern uk,our housing/NHS/social security are stretched taut,we stood on our own feet before the EU,we will still stand if we leave,one divvy cow I can't remember her name,politico,warned how the exit would make recruiting football players harder,clutching at straws as that must have been her idea of spooking the working man,if you have kids you will want out.

• Like 6

Just wondered how many folk would want Britain to leave the eu ?

i would have thought, it would have been a white wash answer, to leave, England's never looked so bad since joining the eu, now its a mess, all it did was open the flood gates for all the scum to come in, making us English people very unhappy, the goverment did nothing about them, and now its to late, i use to love being in England, just being English use to make me feel so proud, it was a strong powerful little island, now since being in the eu its taken away them feelings and made people feel very angry with how its all turned out, foreigners seem to have more rights than us in our own country, if you say anything towards them, you get accused of being racist, they get hand outs left right and centre, i hate myself for saying it, but Englands had it,

• Like 2

Lets face it the eu have taken the piss out of britain for long enough particularly the french thats why their crapping themselves at the prospect of us leaving. Ted the teeth heath, never gave us the choice over membership, and i doubt if we will get any say in leaving it from cameron. Of course europe will trade with us to say any different is purely scaremongering. At least we will be able to rid ourselves of scrounging foreigners that have never paid a penny into the system.

• Like 2

Lets face it the eu have taken the piss out of britain for long enough particularly the french thats why their crapping themselves at the prospect of us leaving. Ted the teeth heath, never gave us the choice over membership, and i doubt if we will get any say in leaving it from cameron. Of course europe will trade with us to say any different is purely scaremongering. At least we will be able to rid ourselves of scrounging foreigners that have never paid a penny into the system.

Jesus akbar

Think who are wanting to stay in . . That should encourage you to vote leave , as these people do nothing for our benefit but plenty for others . I honestly believe after the last election the people will be conned again which will be a massive mistake , by Fukc I hope I'm wrong & Cameron & the next in number 10 will have the MSG loud & clear the people have had enough plus them arrogant Fukcers in the EU will be left speechless , The French well they'll have to dismantle the camps at Calais & let those poor Immigrants settle there permanently !!

• Like 4

Scotland would be a basket case within 12 months with the snp in charge and without English money. Obviously England would be forced to pay back all the oil money that we've stolen from the poor Scottish as England is seen by the world particularly USA as evilness personified.